Just looking for hardcore bands tha use ambient sounds like Hopesfall. Early Hopesfall to be specific. No Wings To Speak Of/Frailty Of Words style.
There's a recommendation thread for this reason.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
I know. I didn't get any replies so I thought I'd just make my own thread. But I'll just stick to the recommendation thread if this thread is something I shouldn't do. My apologies.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by Leonid Vilkov
I know. I didn't get any replies so I thought I'd just make my own thread. But I'll just stick to the recommendation thread if this thread is something I shouldn't do. My apologies.

It is better to repost in the rec thread then to make another thread. Reposting saying "hey no one got back to me, so I am asking again" is perfectly acceptable. Making another thread is just silly.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Ok. Thank you for the advice and the bands. Life In Your Way and 7A7P I already like. I got the Jhazemyne's Lullabye CD. Still need a Life In Your Way CD. The others I have yet to listen to. Thank you though.