"We live in amazing times" could be said by any human ever and be true.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
"Yesterday I wanted to travel 2 moons away to nearest ocean city and it only took me 1 moon" "The wheel is the greatest thing ever!" "We live in amazing times!"

Signed
-Caveman
Quote by genghisgandhi
except by any resident of Indiana #genghisburn #sitdownson

but seriously that was pretty deep, big ups HypernovaGlow

That would be insulting if I didn't agree with the fact that Indiana is a terrible place.

Think about it; years ago someone with a lighter could be like "I wanted a fire 5 seconds ago and now I have one. We live in amazing times". Same could be said by the dude with a piece of flint rock.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Dat privilege. Dat technology. Dat medicine. Dat peace.

DAT ASS

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
abes bday is the same as mine I learnt dat from school! amazing times we live in!
Whats goes around must come down
You'll be excited to know that tomorrow will be an amazing time to live in too, due to the convolution of the word "amazing". Has anyone ever actually been amazed past the age of 20 since the 20th century?

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by HypernovaGlow
Has anyone ever actually been amazed past the age of 20 since the 20th century?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by cheesefries
"Yesterday I wanted to travel 2 moons away to nearest ocean city and it only took me 1 moon" "The wheel is the greatest thing ever!" "We live in amazing times!"

Signed
-Caveman

banned
Quote by Xiaoxi

I mean in the way where you witness something first hand that is so perception altering that your feelings border on spiritual communion. Without the use of drugs it seems like the greatest rarity in human experience.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by HypernovaGlow
I mean in the way where you witness something first hand that is so perception altering that your feelings border on spiritual communion. Without the use of drugs it seems like the greatest rarity in human experience.

You mean Bach?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by HypernovaGlow

Yep had that a fair few times.

Which I guess makes it not "the greatest rarity in human experience" but who am I to dare to believe that we have the capacity to live in that reality 24/7!?

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite