https://soundcloud.com/cesartrevino/she-talks-to-angels-the-black

Hey, guys. Haven't really posted anything here in a while, not that anyone would know anyway lol but yeah, I'm pretty happy with this one, I would appreciate some feedback. Would love to check out some of your stuff too.
The song is played absolutely beautifully. The singing is where it is let down. It has a 100% passion and in some spots its actually really good....in saying that there are a lot of spots where it is way off and a bit cringe worthy. The singer definitely has a good voice but needs to hone his art.
Quote by liamduggan
The song is played absolutely beautifully. The singing is where it is let down. It has a 100% passion and in some spots its actually really good....in saying that there are a lot of spots where it is way off and a bit cringe worthy. The singer definitely has a good voice but needs to hone his art.

thank you very much for your kind words, my man! Yeah, my buddy is definitely not a professional singer but we're just two guys who just wanna jam and he just happens to sing better than I do haha But I'll be sure to get over my shit to help him out, I know singing like this can't be easy for him especially recording and having to listen to it haha but thank you, I appreciate the criticism. We got more stuff on the way.
Quote by SeEsAw12
thank you very much for your kind words, my man! Yeah, my buddy is definitely not a professional singer but we're just two guys who just wanna jam and he just happens to sing better than I do haha But I'll be sure to get over my shit to help him out, I know singing like this can't be easy for him especially recording and having to listen to it haha but thank you, I appreciate the criticism. We got more stuff on the way.

I always cringe when I hear myself sing good job bro!
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500