Page 1 of 2
Serious question.

I feel like such an asshole. Even my friends have been saying so. My mom. You guys.

It is true.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I'm an asshole too. Lets get a colonic or something.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Wow, if this is serious, honestly, good job. That's the first step. Not at all mocking now.

Just, treat people with respect, yknow? The golden rule. Don't assume you're better than anyone. You've gotta change your mindset to see that people generally don't deserve to be treated badly. Which is true.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Wow, if this is serious, honestly, good job. That's the first step. Not at all mocking now.

Just, treat people with respect, yknow? The golden rule. Don't assume you're better than anyone. You've gotta change your mindset to see that people generally don't deserve to be treated badly. Which is true.

He's right.

Stop being such an asshole.

You asshole.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
asking for serious advice in the pit is a dick move. you can't expect us to treat you with respect, the way you've ben acting around here.
Hell you've been acting so foolish im not even sure if ur trolling or serious.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
you always seemed so busy getting shat on by everyone else here so i didn't know you were an asshole
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

this is dumb

being an asshole is fun

live ur dream phil
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
this is dumb

being an asshole is fun

live ur dream phil

Aw, man. You make a good arguement.
don't decide to fully stop being an asshole, because it's who you are. you just need to learn when it's okay to be an asshole and when it's not
Quote by Jehuty
Why do you think you're an asshole?

I'm not always, but I just feel like 90% of people are full of shit and don't know what the **** they are doing it, so I call them out on it. If I know I can get a reaction out of people by pushing their buttons, I'm gonna.

Quote by progdude93
don't decide to fully stop being an asshole, because it's who you are. you just need to learn when it's okay to be an asshole and when it's not

So... be a covert asshole?
Quote by Philip_pepper
I'm not always, but I just feel like 90% of people are full of shit and don't know what the **** they are doing it, so I call them out on it. If I know I can get a reaction out of people by pushing their buttons, I'm gonna.

Well, I personally don't think it's necessarily an asshole thing to call people out on bullshit. In fact, I think that's a good quality. I think the real problem is that you need to pick your battles. Be passionate about what you believe, but don't impose. That's just my two cents.
Quote by Philip_pepper

no... compare being an asshole to using profanity. it's not like it's 100% not okay any of the time, but there are plenty of times when screaming "****ing cuntnugget bitchtits" isn't appropriate.
yes

listen to an adult who named himself progdude on how to live your life
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Philip_pepper

Coming from the guy with like Victorian views on women?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Jehuty
Well, I personally don't think it's necessarily an asshole thing to call people out on bullshit. In fact, I think that's a good quality. I think the real problem is that you need to pick your battles. Be passionate about what you believe, but don't impose. That's just my two cents.

I like this.

Quote by steve_muse
Coming from the guy with like Victorian views on women?

I'm not saying all women are bad, I'm just saying women aren't as angelic as I used to think they were.

So yeah, in a way, it's calling on their bullshit.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Mar 17, 2014,
Quote by progdude93
but there are plenty of times when screaming "****ing cuntnugget bitchtits" isn't appropriate.

I can't think of even a single time where this would be inappropriate.
^ yeah, it was a bad example, but i'm sure you can grasp the gist

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
yes

listen to an adult who named himself progdude on how to live your life

you're right

he should listen to a teenybopper on how to live his life
Analoplastie. It will remove the a.sshole from your persona and replaces it with a nice vagina. So you can be a pussy.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by progdude93
^ yeah, it was a bad example, but i'm sure you can grasp the gist

you're right

he should listen to a teenybopper on how to live his life

he should listen to an 18 year old that is well-liked and for once pretty happy that used to be an asshole but isn't now on the basics of being a decent person and how not to be an asshole

which he just asked
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
A) you are a german who deals in binary. Weegies are full of pish

B) Youll always be an outsider in this land. Most par the English and Germans the same. Not to be trusted, and you may subconsciously be affected by this alienation.

C) i admire honesty above all i too will say anything to anyone.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
he should listen to an 18 year old that is well-liked and for once pretty happy that used to be an asshole but isn't now on the basics of being a decent person and how not to be an asshole

which he just asked

you teenyboppers are so adorable
You'll never stop being an asshole afaik, you just have to acknowledge that you are and continue life that way. Or maybe you shouldnt take my advice on this. I don't know a thing about stopping.
Quote by Philip_pepper
I like this.

I'm not saying all women are bad, I'm just saying women aren't as angelic as I used to think they were.

So your ideals for women don't line up with reality? Big whoop. Women aren't too impressed with centuries of patriarchy either.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
idk man just stop doing whatever people are calling you an asshole for

i used to have a metric shit ton of anger issues but then i decided i just wasnt going to let anything bother me anymore and it worked out great
actually, I take back what I said earlier. The only way for you to stop being an asshole is to stop making threads
banned
Quote by Philip_pepper
I like this.

Bullshit that you made up.

If you realize you're an asshole then accept it. I'm an asshole too. Sometimes I don't mean it and sometimes I do. I just try to be self-aware and get better over time. A lot of it for me was realizing how much I do that would piss me off if someone else did it. So I tried to stop that shit.

Don't worry, stick around people like progdude and no one will notice if you're an asshole.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Mar 17, 2014,
Surround yourself with people you think are better than you, and their influence will rub off.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I don't know why people think it's okay to be a bad person and that that's impossible to change but alright lol
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Philip_pepper
Serious question.

I feel like such an asshole. Even my friends have been saying so. My mom. You guys.

You have to deliver 165 babies in a 1 year span.

Then swim the Jordan river.

Only then will you not be an asshole.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Do not take life advice from progdude from the internet. take life advice from lolmnt from the internet.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2