So there's this...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/courtney-love-thinks-she-may-have-found-missing-malaysian-plane-20140317

Not sure what to think about it. But what I do know is that I'll be super pissed if she is the one who finds that plane, mostly because we'll never hear the end of it.

Discuss.
Gear:
Electric: Schecter Banshee 6 - FR Active Trans Black (Left Handed)
Ibanez RG370DXL (Left Handed)
Acoustic: Johnson JG-624-CN (Left Handed)
Amplifier: Line 6 Spider IV 75 Watt

YouTube Channel
Facebook Page
Last edited by peepster1005 at Mar 17, 2014,
Kevin Costner did clean up the gulf oil spill.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'm pretty sure they should check that plot out. She might be onto something.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
I'm pretty sure they should check that plot out. She might be onto something.

I'll have to agree with that - there might actually be something there! Definitely worth checking out, in my opinion.
Gear:

YouTube Channel
Facebook Page
Guys, Sunday Sport have already solved it. It's on the moon.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Baby Joel
PLOT TWIST!

the Moon is now underwater.

My God, it's full of stars!
Given the rate at which coke erodes your nose, I would say that she probably has enough space freed up in hers that it would be worth searching in there.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
She's should check her vagina, something tells me it could fit. Therefor, probing is necessary to validate her point.
KIFFLOM
Quote by sonic_hippy
She's should check her vagina, something tells me it could fit. Therefor, probing is necessary to validate her point.

They said "is", not "has". Hers isn't as big as you would think. I mean, who else but Kurt Cobain after injecting 12 pounds of marijuanas would sex her?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Baby Joel
PLOT TWIST!

Oh ****

I am looking all around outside my window and I can not see it

Quote by Baby Joel
PLOT TWIST!

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by theogonia777
Hers isn't as big as you would think.

She's a *****.

She had a Band named Hole.

You do the math.

Not sure why but it did pop into my head. So i posted it.
KIFFLOM
Guys, I don't think that the moon could be in the ocean. Don't you guys pay attention in science class? The gravity of the moon pulls the ocean. This causes tides. If the moon's gravity is enough to lift the whole ocean, I'm sure that it could easily snatch up a plane. Therefore the only logical conclusion is that the plane crashed into the ocean and then the moon's gravity pulled it out of the ocean and it is now on the moon.
I think we're on to something, guys. We need to link this thread to the U.S. Navy ASAP!
Gear:

YouTube Channel
Facebook Page
Quote by guitarxo
I'm so sick of hearing about this plane

Right?!
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Right?!

Quote by angusfan16
+1

i just feel like the people who are looking for the plane have enough going on without all this dumb speculation from individuals and the media and reassuring family members and stuff, and there really is no need to discuss it because no one even knows anything about what happened to it. Maybe after it is found there will be a reason to discuss it because this really is an unprecedented event but until then this is all useless and I don't think missing plane jokes are even remotely funny, at least not now that it's impossible to escape them.
cat
Quote by cheesefries
If the plane was made of spare rips would you eat it?

no, obviously that is too much food for one person

but maybe just a little bit if the bbq sauce was good
banned
Quote by peepster1005
I'll have to agree with that - there might actually be something there! Definitely worth checking out, in my opinion.

would you trust someone who messed up malaysian geography to find something in malaysian territory?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Didn't planes dissapear all the time in the Bermuda triangle? Why is this one getting so much coverage?
Quote by Wormholes
Didn't planes dissapear all the time in the Bermuda triangle? Why is this one getting so much coverage?

Slow news, Chinese culture is different, some families are pretty tore up because missing bodies. I'm not too knowledgeable on it tbh. Also I don't think commercial airlines disapear much in the bermuda triangle.
Because it disappeared under suspicious circumstances with a large number of passengers in a post-9/11 world.
Quote by Wormholes

Because this one didn't disappear in the Bermuda triangle. It's like how if they see a lion roaming the streets of Africa it is not news because it happens all the time but if they see a lion roaming the streets of New York City it is news because lions shouldn't be in New York.