If you want to promote your music and reach wider audience, you can put your songs at Tripleclicks. This site was created in 2009. and it already has more than 1 million members. Registration is free.

"Song-of-the-Month" Contest!

Get your song entry in now for...

• Wide, international exposure for your music. TripleClicks.com has nearly 1.3 million members in more than 190 countries!

• Recognition. Winning or placing in the Song-of-the-Month contest means some serious bragging rights for you that you can use to further grow your band's reputation and fan base!

• Valuable feedback. TripleClicks members will rate/review your song entries to help you improve your future songwriting and recording!

if you want to promote your music visit

http://www.tripleclicks.com/13844771/artist

feel free to share this link with everyone who is interested for promoting his music.

Evo ovdje je jos i ARTIST FAQ pa mozete procitati..

Artist FAQs

How does TripleClicks help me promote my band/music?
•First and foremost, it's about ears and eyeballs. With more than 1.2 million members in more than 190 countries worldwide, TripleClicks can give your band and music broad exposure. We also provide you with a FREE Artist "TConnect" Website--a one-stop, no-hassle place to learn about your band and instantly preview and acquire your music, and more (see below).

I'm a musician but I don't live in the United States. Can I still participate?
•Absolutely. the TripleClicks music program is open to all artists worldwide.

How am I compensated when TripleClicks members download my songs?
•Compensation is provided in the form of exposure for you and your music. We put your music out in front of our large, million+ global membership...to help you build your fan base. We also provide you with your own, customized page at TripleClicks--an Artist TConnect Webpage. From your TConnect page, you can promote your band and music, automatically build a fan list with unlimited, free message broadcasting, and more. And, coming soon, you'll also be able to add and sell your band's paraphernalia (T-shirts, etc.) with quick, simple "plug & play" ease.

Should I be concerned about my songs being downloaded for the nominal price of a single TCredit?
•Giving a "free taste" has been shown repeatedly to be a great strategy for creating new fans and subsequently generating paid sales for your other music, gear, tickets, etc. Also, by offering lots of inexpensive music, we're able to attract large numbers of people to TripleClicks–which benefits every TripleClicks artist!

Can I sell my music that I've uploaded to TripleClicks elsewhere?
•Absolutely. We put no restrictions on you whatsoever. You can sell your songs anywhere or any other way you want...give them away if you want; it makes no difference to us. We're just here to help you promote your band and your music...without getting in your way.

What format does the music I upload need to be in?
•We need it in stereo MP3 format, encoded between 128 - 256 kbps (we prefer 256 kbps!).

Where will the music that I upload to TripleClicks be available?
•TripleClicks currently has members in over 190 countries, so pretty much everywhere the Internet is.

Are there any restrictions on the music, lyrics, etc.?
•The following content is not acceptable at TripleClicks and will result in your song being removed from the system:
• Songs with lyrics promoting hatred or containing personal attacks
• Songs containing sexually explicit lyrics
• Songs that promote violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or physical disability
• Songs that promote illegal activities

Can I submit "non-serious" songs?
•Absolutely. One of our music genres is "Humor" and we encourage the submission of humorous songs -- especially ones that contain topical, social commentary -- because they are proven attention-getters. Write a great, funny song that skewers a politician, celebrity, or deserving industry, for example, and your song might "go viral" on the Internet, bringing you invaluable exposure and notoriety.

Can I tell other musicians, friends, and our fans about TripleClicks?
•Yes, we will LOVE you for helping us spread the word about us!

Can you get my songs that I upload to TripleClicks into Apple's iTunes Music Store (and/or other online stores)?
•We hope to be able to provide this service in the future. Stay tuned.