Page 1 of 2
Yes, i stole this from reddit, but idgaf.

Whats some weird shit you've seen at someones house that they thought was normal?
Sail upon the open skies
Hoarding. Really bad hoarding. Involving dog shit.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

[–]ebil_lightbulb 2340 points 2 hours ago*(+3385/-1022)
I was invited over to a friend's house for dinner for the first time. Now, for staging purposes, they all sit around the living room to eat as a family. They have these two large dogs. So, I ask beforehand, as I always do, what the rules are with the dogs and food.
Am I supposed to ignore begging? Can I give them a bite? What kind of stuff can I feed them? Do they have to do a trick to get some?
They tell me that not only can I feed them whatever I want, but that all the plates are given to the dogs after the meal and that the dogs would hassle you if you took the plate straight to the kitchen.
So, I finish my meal. Which was decent... And I lay my plate down for the dogs. They clean it up quite nicely. I pick it up to take to the kitchen and I ask if it goes in the sink or the dishwasher. They said to put it back in the cabinet because the dogs clean it good enough to eat off of. I laughed at the joke and then kinda reiterated my question.
IT WASN'T A JOKE!
My friend walked in to the kitchen and put her plate, her boyfriend's plate, and her mom and dad's plate all in the cabinet with the other "clean" dishes. I could have been sick. I dropped all contact with them. That was just too much.
Tl;dr: Their dishwashing was done exclusively by the dogs.
edited to cover autocorrect's tracks
I saw my friends mums chest

...it wasnt pretty
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I know a guy who keeps a collection of gundams. Now, while some people would already think that's weird, this isn't even the problem. He doesn't really display them. They just lie around at various spots in the house. He's like 25 as well.
Quote by The_Casinator
I know a guy who keeps a collection of gundams. Now, while some people would already think that's weird, this isn't even the problem. He doesn't really display them. They just lie around at various spots in the house. He's like 25 as well.

Is it Jay?
A five foot long double ended dildo weighing about twenty pounds. My friends mom threw it at me and it knocked me to the floor true story.
Quote by blake1221
I was invited over to a friend's house for dinner for the first time. Now, for staging purposes, they all sit around the living room to eat as a family. They have these two large dogs. So, I ask beforehand, as I always do, what the rules are with the dogs and food.
Am I supposed to ignore begging? Can I give them a bite? What kind of stuff can I feed them? Do they have to do a trick to get some?
They tell me that not only can I feed them whatever I want, but that all the plates are given to the dogs after the meal and that the dogs would hassle you if you took the plate straight to the kitchen.
So, I finish my meal. Which was decent... And I lay my plate down for the dogs. They clean it up quite nicely. I pick it up to take to the kitchen and I ask if it goes in the sink or the dishwasher. They said to put it back in the cabinet because the dogs clean it good enough to eat off of. I laughed at the joke and then kinda reiterated my question.
IT WASN'T A JOKE!
My friend walked in to the kitchen and put her plate, her boyfriend's plate, and her mom and dad's plate all in the cabinet with the other "clean" dishes. I could have been sick. I dropped all contact with them. That was just too much.

I saw this one. Absolutely disgusting
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by The_Casinator

shots fired
Quote by blake1221
IT WASN'T A JOKE!

Oh god

We sometimes let our dogs do that but we at least wash them after
ayy lmao
I was at a party once, casually having a wiz, casually i glance round the bathroom and see a load of pentagrams everywhere.
Quote by DecLepard
I was at a party once, casually having a wiz, casually i glance round the bathroom and see a load of pentagrams everywhere.

At least it was casual
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by UltimateGuizar
pics anyway

I was 12

she had coffee stain nipples
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by blake1221
IT WASN'T A JOKE!

I found it really funny that you posted this because you are the dog dude
cat

What in the names of bejeesus. Did he fall asleep on the sunbed?
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Mar 18, 2014,
I went to a college friends house for the first time about 4 years ago, and found an wooden bottle opener, accurately carved in the shape of a penis (grotesque details and all) in his cutlery drawer…

As I got to know his family a bit better, it fit their sense of humour, but was weird to find for the first time.
I delivered cheap furniture as a job in college. One house had dog/cat shit all over the floors, bed, and walls. And cockroaches all in the refrigerator. 3 weeks later social services took their kids. You could smell the inside of that house on the sidewalk. Some people are just flat out nasty. weird nasty.
I saw someone take a shit on someone's bed. It was the bed owners birthday party.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Dried shit hidden in the bathroom
Post-menstrual underwear abandoned under a bed (how old? we dunno)
My friends
Me
Nothing too weird. One of my friends never cleans his room. His desk for his computer is his dresser. His chair looks like it was taken from a dinner table. He has pile of clothes and random things on the floor and his bed.

I always ask him "How do you find anything in this mess?" He just waits for it to show up.
like an alligator wearing a hat or something lol jk that would be crazy tho right?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
A friend of mine used to have 2 liter pepsi bottles filled with his piss. He had like 8 or 9 or them lying around in his room. His logic was he pee'd in those bottles because he lived in the basement of the house and that the only bathroom was 2 stories up in his house. It was fuccking dreadful. We'd have band practice in his basement, but there would be these horrid bottles with golden black urine stored in the room as if he was collecting them.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Went to a friend's house one time. I already knew him for about 7 years.
There was all this Mao Zedong paraphernalia everywhere. Some postcards on the fridge, a few statues and figurines in the living room, some books, and a good sized poster hanging up for everyone to see. I think my favourite was the statue that had an ipod cable in his hand so you could readily charge your shit.
four 5 foot stacks of phone books.

Like... wtf.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

my friend moved into a new place and there was fridge in the basement, and after a few days he looked in the freezer of it and found a big ol' chameleon, just frozen in there. that thing came out at a party one time and got tossed around which was pretty weird.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
a large penis statue, like the one from a clockwork orange. like..... BIG. 3 or 4 feet tall. i was like 11 at the time, it was at a friends house and his parents just collected weird shit like that, but that always stood out as the most ****ed up to me.
my mom's ex had a signed portrait of hitler in his basement along with nazi flags and various paraphernalia

these two lesbians I knew had a bong that was a giant penis

a friend had a plate with a half-eaten pop tart in his bathroom
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I found a chopped up person in the fridge waiting to be cooked in soup.

Oh wait that was just an episode of Dexter.
My best friend when i was a kid used to shoot his cats with soft air guns.
I went to a friend's place, and his brother was trying to grow weed in a fishtank.....

The problem was, the tank still had water and a (floating upside down) goldfish in it........
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Had a friend that lived in a basement who seemingly overnight got an infestation of fleas making eggs. They were everywhere, on tables, the floor, sofa. Worst part was, he was the kind of dude that took offense if you said anything about how poor he was so you had to act like it was normal and just something you had to put up with when someone is poor.

Oddly enough, I didn't get one flea bite. But i've never seen so many flea eggs in one place before, ever. I had never even seen a flea egg before that, nevermind thousands. And I mean thousands. Its pretty awful now that I think back on it.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I've never really noticed anything weird other than you
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Page 1 of 2