So, other than folk and a bit of Ska and punk, I don't really listen to any non-electronic music.
Psytrance is definitely my go-to for music.

Anyone else like it?

Here's some 'Forest' Psy, gets the name because it's dark and eery, yet rather than being 'evil' like Darkpsy, it's more or less kinda portraying natural negativity rather than demons and shit, like a dark eery forest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvFyHWXahcY
Psytrance is the shit
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
The only goa trance I know is 1800 Micrigrams (or whatever the name is, the album with the drug names, pretty sweet). I like that track.

I guess Shpongle counts, I love that too.
Love it! haven't listened to it in a while though, thanks for reminding me by posting this
cat
I went to Goa once, they were playing crap, so this is actually way better
I enjoy most types of music but really love this stuff when driving around by myself late at night.
only trance with integrity left. it's okayy
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I wish I knew more electronic artists, but honestly, I just put on di.fm and then stop paying attention to who's playing.
ohhh, I really like this track:

Also infected mushroom are good, although I like their not-so-trance stuff more than their trance stuff:

The best infected mushroom album is converting vegetarians (specifically disc 2) - but it's not trance. It's chill, and experimental.
For anyone interested, this is a good not trance track (it's different from converting vegetarians though, this is more electronic rock):

I also don't mind some d-maniac:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js12RfhQa8o
(dat melody from about 3:56 is a good example of why I like d-maniac).
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Mar 18, 2014,
Quote by stratkat
amphetamines>psychedelics

Lets get some hardstyle going.

You really couldn't be more wrong
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
You really couldn't be more wrong

Nope, pretty sure it's a matter of opinion. But psychadelics make me horribly uncomfortable, amphetamines me me daydream, compose, and dance.
Quote by deadsmileyface
do u evn drugs

Yes, and on the subject I'd rather be 10x sober than smoke weed.

I have a very strong drug preference I don't deter from.
Quote by stratkat
Yes, and on the subject I'd rather be 10x sober than smoke weed.

I have a very strong drug preference I don't deter from.

different strokes for different folks I guess

why don't we just have an EDM thread instead of a thread for a specific style? i think edm has enough interest in the pit to keep it going, it would be fun.
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Mar 19, 2014,
Isn't that more for people producing their own?

We should have a thread where we just share good jamz. Will made a thread kinda like that a little while back.
banned
Quote by stratkat
amphetamines>psychedelics

Lets get some hardstyle going.

m8. Do you even polydrug? Nothing's better than mixing some good acid or shrooms with some MDMA or base (Y)

I ****ing love Hardstyle, but much prefer my Psy.

Quote by RPGoof
I haven't really been able to find much I really like outside of Shpongle, Ott, and Infected Mushroom. Checking out Ekoplex right now though, this sounds promising...

Here is some Ott:

****ing love Ott, he's great, check out some of this is you like him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM076RIsdrY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVcUivRwGko
Quote by captainsnazz
I have a mate who is well into this stuff and he was always trying to get me to go to raves and stuff when I lived near him, so I did once and it was dead good actually.

Forest is my preference too.

It's great shit. Never got in to Darkpsy and Psycore, but Forest is bang-on, good mix of tempo, darkness, experimentation, etc.

Yeah man, I live right near the Brecon Beacons, come Summer it's Psy free parties all season long, haha!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
The only goa trance I know is 1800 Micrigrams (or whatever the name is, the album with the drug names, pretty sweet). I like that track.

I guess Shpongle counts, I love that too.

Hmmm not sure about that.

Spongle are psychedelic, but their production is one of the best I have ever heard from an electronic artist, where classic goa trance features minimal production compared to shpongle.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Ott track was alright, I liked some parts better than others

I guess I prefer a less "playful" vibe
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Mar 19, 2014,