Page 1 of 3
How often do you brush it/wash it/modify its texture etc.

Just wondering because i just found out that my friend uses hair wax 3 times a day and that seems like a bit too much
cat
Wash every day, hair product in the morning after shower. Thats it. No need for a brush cuz i have short hair
Sail upon the open skies
don't brush my hair- wear hats, otherwise i get all jewfro.

shower every other day, mostly because i'm lazy but i do ask my better friends if i smell or w/e and they say no.

never really 'modified' my hair outside of straightening it a few times and getting white-blonde highlights (which looked surprisingly okay)

edit: and cutting it, obviously- tends to be around 2-3 times a year
Last edited by Dregen at Mar 18, 2014,
Quote by angusfan16
Wash every day, hair product in the morning after shower. Thats it. No need for a brush cuz i have short hair

+1
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
brush it never, wash it like alternating days, modify it's texture? is that haircut? cos that's whenever i can be arsed, every few months
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

modify texture was referring to hair product but also haircuts I guess, couldn't really think of a better way to phrase it
cat
wash daily in the shower. comb daily, but depending on what's going on I'll either style it with paste or let it sit under a beanie so it's hanging free and soft.
I wash it about every other day. Get it cut every two or three months.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Wash it everyday
Wax it (depends if its still waxy)
Comb it to style when waxed
Cut every 2 months
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
i dont brush my hair (the way it grows/length doesnt really make brushing necessary), and i wash it every couple days. more frequently if ive been getting sweaty. i dont do any texture modification stuff i just leave it how it is
wash and condition it every 3 days, unless its greasy, or im lazy

i wash it with water in the morning if i wake up and its being stubborn as ive got curly hair, and its annoying sometimes when i wake up

it needs cutting actually, but i cba and have no money
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Brush every day. Wash every other day. Blow dry with heat protect products after every wash. Blonde highlights maybe every 10 weeks.

I feel like washing my hair every day at the moment though. It is a really bad habit to get into
I shave it every two weeks to a number two. Other than that I shampoo it when I shower and thats about it.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Wash it 4-5 times each week. I don't really brush it, but that's because it's only about 1-1.5 inches long. I just dry it with a towel after a shower, and then run my fingers through it to smooth it down a bit. Nothing fancy.

Usually it looks something like this:

I usually cut it shorter once it gets a bit longer than that, so once every couple of months or so.
Quote by LostLegion
Wash it whenever I'm arsed. Style it with a bitta brylcreem like every morning

I used to use brylcreem but I found it has no hold to it
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Wash every day unless I don't mind how it feels and I know I'm not going out. It always feels nice and healthy the next day after I do that anyway

Comb/brush when I get out of the shower and I'm always messing with it and fixing it a bit throughout the day or it gets frizzy and out of place and not nice looking

Cut every few months or less
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Wash it whenever I get to showering. Don't even own a comb (my hair's frizzy and would inflate) and the closest I've come to styling it is when I feel it looks uneven and then mess it up so it's all evenly uneven.

My hair's beyond my control. Trying to control it causes it to act out more, and so I just accept it for what it is and occasionally shave it all off. I can't do that anymore though cuz I'm getting fat and that just looks worse.
I brush it twice a day, wash it once a week and never "modify the texture". Haircuts are lame and I don't use any hair products.
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Mar 18, 2014,
Brush, every day.
Wash every 1-2 days, depends how grotty it gets in lab.
Modify the texture...guess you mean straighten/curl it? I straighten it every now and again but nothing major.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
OooOOooOooooOo you have friends then huh?

OooOOOooooooooOOOooo

i just wash it and let it dry naturally, keeps it curly y'know
I brush my hair everyday, tie it back and cover it with a bandana.

Wash it when I shower with that fancy shit that makes b*tches envy it and let them grab it, pull it, and all that kinky shit.

I trim it about once a year in case of split ends.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I shower twice a day and I wash it everytime I shower.

I only brush it if it gets long just to part it to the side. That is rare.

Never "modified its textures" lol
Quote by guitarxo
modify texture was referring to hair product but also haircuts I guess, couldn't really think of a better way to phrase it

oh, never in that case. i can't do it as good as the hairdresser does it so i never do it. and if i do attempt it then it looks shit and i end up just washing it again to get it all out
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I cut it off 'cause i bought a Ziltoid cap! Wearing a cap with long hair looks stupid!
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
I wash my hair once a week, brushing it is impossible. I do no maintenance for my hair either, full natural. Although technically my starting method (backcombing) is not strictly natural/neglect.

Currently at 3 months of my dreads.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Wash with water only every couple of daysish.
Condition once or twice a week.
Comb after every shower.
Put hair stuff in and style every morning.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I wash it everyday during my morning shower, with a regular shampoo (without conditioner).
I comb it with my fingers after drying it with the towel. Done.

No hair gel, no hair spray, no hair wax.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Brush: Every day, but actually today it fell into place perfectly after I put product in
Wash: Shampoo every other day, condition every day
Modify: Cut every 5 months or so, I usually get it really short so when I work it doesn't poke out from under my hat. I like how it looks long otherwise though.

I am not a homosexual, I promise.
wash it every shower (so daily pretty much), but dont do anything else to it.

i have wild and crazy hair so i should probably comb it, but the only reason i leave the house these days is to go to my night crew job, so i dont really give a shit and let it run free

thinking about shaving my head and just using wigs tho, since my hair has always been terrible, even when i took care of it
Wash it every day but that's all I do with it really. My hair is kind of messy so I'll straighten it if I want to look slightly more presentable.
I wash my hair with shampoo every 2-3 days but I rinse it everyday. I Brush it every day. I cut my hair every 6 weeks.

Follow this routine and you too can haf beautiful hair like me compadre.

I shampoo it in the shower erryday, let it air dry, and that's it. Haven't combed my hair in years
I almost never brush my hair, it messes up the curl
Wash just about every day
The only time I use product is when I'm going to an event of some kind.
Brush + Wax: After every shower (1/day)
Shampoo: Every 2-3 days
Haircut: 1/month

My hair does look awesome.

Quote by daytripper75
Wash it 4-5 times each week. I don't really brush it, but that's because it's only about 1-1.5 inches long. I just dry it with a towel after a shower, and then run my fingers through it to smooth it down a bit. Nothing fancy.

Usually it looks something like this:

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/559662_10100147916775750_1507978483_n.jpg[/img

I usually cut it shorter once it gets a bit longer than that, so once every couple of months or so.

Kinda hard to see your hair when you have a hat on, bro
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I wash mine every few days. I've gotten into a bad habit of just putting it in a ponytail and forgetting to brush it if I'm not going anywhere, so sometimes I'll go a day or two without brushing it and then end up really pissed off at how tangled it is and vow to never let it happen again... then it happens again. I get it cut whenever I notice the split ends are getting bad. That's about all there is to my hair care. Unless anything above had anything to do with modifying texture, then I guess I don't do that.
Page 1 of 3