Hey guys, just reaching out to help my band, Relief In Sleep, get some exposure. If you could take a moment to come check us out and share us with your friends and maybe vote for us if you like what you hear. We released a new single yesterday that you can hear exclusively at:

http://warped.battleofthebands.com/u/ReliefInSleep

Hometown: Tampa, FL!
Yeah, your band definitely does not belong in the metal forum since it really isn't metal. It would probably belong in the hardcore, but technically this should be in "Promote Your Band". Even if you were allowed to post it in the hardcore forum though, they would probably dislike it as much as the metal forum does.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It belongs in the promote your band forum and if it were being featured in a discussion thread, it would belong in the metal forum and not the hardcore forum as it predominantly melodic death metal (watered down and taking the popular elements of it), and lacks any hardcore elements.

Regardless, it is generic and it will appeal to the masses. It will not appeal to many here or attract much positive attention for that matter.

That being said it is very well done and you have a good balance of the vocals (singing /screaming) and the chick can sing without making my ears bleed (aside from a few ehhh notes here and there). Might want to turn the volume on the drums just a hair, they seem to be a little over powering. Guitars during the quiet bits could use a little boost so they can be heard over the bass.

Nothing impressive though really. Nothing special or original. Very very over played style of music. Like i said though, you guys do it well, I just can't tell you apart from everyone else who does it.

This is likely the only constructive post you will get so be grateful.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
For one, girls don't belong fronting a metal band.

Not only do they not have the masculinity in their voice to deliver proper metal vocals, but you're making the vocalist more about sex-appeal than actually being good at vocals

(Take Angela Glosglow for example)

Bottom line is get your band a guy front man and then I'll consider checking your 'band' out.
Quote by Majin Gaara

Not only do they not have the masculinity in their voice to deliver proper metal vocals, but you're making the vocalist more about sex-appeal than actually being good at vocals

Bottom line is get your band a guy front man and then I'll consider checking your 'band' out.

And the reward for the most sexist comment today goes to you, sir.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Quote by Majin Gaara

You're an idiot, and for once in my life I don't even feel the need to give reasons for that insult, it's plain to see that you really just are a small-minded idiot.
Quote by Majin Gaara

lol

I'd say they have enough balls for lack of a better term to deliver proper metal vocals. Hell, I'm incredibly picky with female vocalists but there are some who absolutely slay.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by Majin Gaara

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Majin Gaara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPjG8pvR_6c
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
I think we need a cleansing soon. Perhaps Strangles can help purge the ranks.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.