Page 1 of 2
you should throw it at their head
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
It is not unreasonable, said party sounds like a rate bellend.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What did they leave?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.

you never know when you'll need it later.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Jackal58
What did they leave?

Plastic bag. >_>

Point is, if it's a plastic bag, glass of water, crate of beer, £50, whatever, if you leave it on my desk and I don't want it there, I expect you to move it when I ask you to.

Or am I a dick?
I ususally ask in a non-aggressive fashion like, "Hey mate, where do you want me to put this bag of yours?" so they don't feel like a dick for leaving it on your desk, and you don't feel like a dick for making them feel like a dick.
Quote by Nelshizzle

you never know when you'll need it later.

lol.

Just pick it up and move it somewhere else if they wont do it.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Random3
I said more "can you move that bag off my desk"

And the reply was

"It's just a plastic bag calm down stop being OCD"

Which prompted an argument.

You should have responded with a sarcastic witty response forcing laughter out of the other person.
Quote by Random3
Plastic bag. >_>

Point is, if it's a plastic bag, glass of water, crate of beer, £50, whatever, if you leave it on my desk and I don't want it there, I expect you to move it when I ask you to.

Or am I a dick?

you are a dick

we can all go home now
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
oh you're totally a bellend

move the ****ing bag yourself you prick your time isn't actually that important
Quote by Random3
Plastic bag. >_>

Or am I a dick?

No of course not. You might be stupid however.

Just wondered what "trash" meant that's all. Apparently 50s and beer are garbage.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Problem with £50 notes is that pretty much nowhere except banks will accept them

That being said, if I found one in a rubbish bin, I'd still take it
Quote by willT08

The way I see it is if someone makes a mess they should clean it up, no matter how big or small. Yes, it's really no effort for me to move the bag myself but the point was it wasn't my rubbish, and the person who left it there was adamant that it didn't matter where it was left.
Quote by Baby Joel
Problem with £50 notes is that pretty much nowhere except banks will accept them

That being said, if I found one in a rubbish bin, I'd still take it

As a person with out a fancy pound key on their keyboard I have no idea.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
ITT

TS: Is this common sense?

Everyone: Yes

TS: Am I a dick?

Everyone: Yes

TS: No I'm not

Great thread TS

Quote by Jackal58
As a person with out a fancy pound key on their keyboard I have no idea.

I didn't know until I lived there myself. It's kind of weird, considering you could pay anywhere in the States with a $100 (they might be mad at you, but they still have to take it).
Quote by Random3
The way I see it is if someone makes a mess they should clean it up, no matter how big or small. Yes, it's really no effort for me to move the bag myself but the point was it wasn't my rubbish, and the person who left it there was adamant that it didn't matter where it was left.

No, it isn't their problem to move it since it's on your desk space. Which means you can do whatever you want with it. Throw it on their desk, it'll be hilarious.
Quote by Random3

this is the kind of thinking you should have been applying in preschool when they were teaching you manners, it's okay to move on from that
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
This is such a dumb thing to fight about just throw out the bag. If they vomited on your desk and didn't clean up that's different.
cat
Common sense? Hell no, that particular idea was lost to the onward march of time YEARS ago.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Quote by guitarxo
This is such a dumb thing to fight about just throw out the bag. If they vomited on your desk and didn't clean up that's different.

This X10000000

"Don't leave your stuff on my desk unless I can eat it, smoke it, or pawn it".
below a certain degree it's beyond manners and about convenience. if it's just a little trash just one time, i wouldn't even mention it. it takes far more effort to make a fuss than it does to clean it up myself. if it were constant thing, making a fuss might be worth it.

that said if you ask someone to clean up the trash they left behind on your desk and they refuse, they're an ass.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by willT08

hes kinda right, this is really not a big deal. sure, it isn't unreasonable to expect them to pick it up, but you could have just picked it up yourself. you're making a big deal out of nothing
banned
This might fall into the "finders keepers, loosers weepers," and "possession is 9/10 of the law," category. If it was money it would technically be yours and you would keep it, so the trash is too.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Random3
Plastic bag. >_>

Or am I a dick?

I seriously hate that. If I accidently leave my shit somewhere I hope people are mature enough to handle the situation themselves. How old are you that you still need help to take the garbage out? God damn primadonna.
If it was one time then it really wouldn't have been a big deal to move it yourself. If he constantly leaves shit on your desk, then just tell him not to. Although, I have a roommate who leaves his shit in the sink for weeks on end so that ends up with me telling him to put the stuff in the dishwasher and then he'll get all defensive about it.
Quote by Baby Joel

I didn't know until I lived there myself. It's kind of weird, considering you could pay anywhere in the States with a $100 (they might be mad at you, but they still have to take it).

Actually they don't. Businesses can refuse to accept cash of any denomination for a transaction.
Quote by TheChaz
Actually they don't. Businesses can refuse to accept cash of any denomination for a transaction.

In Australia they can't....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
You should have just removed the bag yourself instead of spending more energy on telling him to do it.
He should have removed the bag after you had requested and buy you tampons as a compensation for the atrocities.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
F.O.H. wit dat bushit
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Page 1 of 2