Hi again UG. I haven't posted in a long time but I figured I'd stop by and show you guys a couple of things I picked up recently.

Picked up this Jim Root Terror a few weeks ago. I'm not a fan of his music but the amp was pretty impressive. Gain for days. Doesn't stay very clean, but that's not what I got it for.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/lziv92/b7365dd6-cb67-40b2-85e5-9b2525fe4f75_zpsf7dde3e0.jpg?t=1395205433

If you're in the market for a small high-gain amp this is definitely worth a look. Has more gain and more diversity (due to the EQ controls) than a dark terror. Comes with a nice carrying bag and seems to be buiilt fairly well. FX loop is a nice touch as well. Only real downside is that there is no true clean tone that would be usable in a jamming situation.

Next up is an Ibanez DL10

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/lziv92/64f9b57b-a1a5-4a8c-be0a-833988f99c7d_zpsea7def84.jpg?t=1395205342

Nice old japanese delay. Not dissimilar to a DD-3. Pretty nice sounding pedal, I do really love the sound it gets, very clear delay without being sterile. I'm a sucker for simplicity in pedals and that's what this is all about

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/lziv92/35162333-31db-42bc-b175-4d37202aef9b_zps5874288d.jpg?t=1395205393

Lastly is an old Ibanez Universe that I picked up for super cheap. It had been used fairly well and the previous owner absolutely f*cked up with finish by trying to remove the paint and stain it purple. Despite the fact that it is ugly as hell the thing plays AMAZING. The neck is truly something else.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Sweet! What profile is the Uni's neck?

I'm a fellow Jim Terror owner great amp. Once I found the sweet spot on the EQ it hasn't moved since! Thinking about A/B set up for some cleans.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
Sweet! What profile is the Uni's neck?

I'm a fellow Jim Terror owner great amp. Once I found the sweet spot on the EQ it hasn't moved since! Thinking about A/B set up for some cleans.

As far as I'm aware the neck profile is the UV. The guitar is a '98 from the Fujigen factory.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Nice scores there
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Pretty sweet and congrats.

If you use the image code copied and pasted it makes the images in your thread instead of a link.

Nice haul and HNSTuffDay
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by funkymonkz

You can just copypasta this into your OP if you want, TS.

HNGD
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X