Hello UG forum, Im here to post a bout the saddening news my mom got a bout a year ago. She was Diagnosed with Breast Cancer. 23 Years Prior to that she had just beat a different form of cancer. The doctor told her she would never be able to have kids due to the radiation, but non the less I was still born a year after. I been on these forums for a while and lurk around. I have learned so much here and it really is a great community. My mom cannot afford her treatment anymore and I am NOT asking for a donation or money, but if you find the time to just share this link with your friends Via Facebook, twitter, or e mail. Anyway possible. it really would mean the world to me. Thank you for reading. Hope everyone has a great day. I read through the forum rules and didnt see how this thread would be against the rules, but if it is please feel free to move it. thank you for your time

http://www.gofundme.com/7iw1i8
I hate to be "that guy", but I'm pretty hesitant to give money to people on the internet like this.

I've had a cancer scare with my mom, someone very close to me had breast cancer in high school, and I have thyroid cancer. So I'm not trying to be insensitive or mean. I wish you and your mom all the best and hope she pulls through from the bottom of my heart.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I hate to be "that guy", but I'm pretty hesitant to give money to people on the internet like this.

I've had a cancer scare with my mom, someone very close to me had breast cancer in high school, and I have thyroid cancer. So I'm not trying to be insensitive or mean. I wish you and your mom all the best and hope she pulls through from the bottom of my heart.

Completely Understand man! I wish you and your family the best non the less! Hope all will be good!
how do i know i'm not fueling your drug habit

not that i need any convincing, i spent all my money on drugs dont have any money
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Mar 19, 2014,
Quote by Burgery
how do i know i'm not fueling your drug habit

not that i need any convincing, i spent all my money on drugs dont have any money

lol as said im really not asking for donations, i would really just appreciate it if you shared it with your friends.
was about to offer a your mom joke, but i offer my condolences instead. Try not to worry about it, Cancer is much more treatable these days and i know several people who had it and are still partying.

I know this sounds like bollocks, but i have a friend who did a lot of mind training and affirmations etc. It is possible to help train your mind and your body.
Last edited by alienholdsworth at Mar 19, 2014,
Quote by alienholdsworth
was about to offer a your mom joke, but i offer my condolences instead. Try not to worry about it, Cancer is much more treatable these days and i know several people who had it and are still partying.

I know this sounds like bollocks, but i have a friend who did a lot of mind training and affirmations etc. It is possible to help train your mind and your body.

Thank you so much. her positivity is 100% there and she is sure she will make it through, she has once before. thank you!
there's alternative ways to cure cancer, such as Hemp/Thc oil, Vitamin b-17, artemisinin are just a few. I encourage you to look into these. Heres a documentary about curing cancer with hemp oil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI
Sorry I cant donate (im broke) but I wish the best for you and your mom.
So alone...So lost inside...
^ lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
just make your mom smoke weed. can't die of cancer if you are a stoner.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by night warrior
there's alternative ways to cure cancer, such as Hemp/Thc oil, Vitamin b-17, artemisinin are just a few. I encourage you to look into these. Heres a documentary about curing cancer with hemp oil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI
Sorry I cant donate (im broke) but I wish the best for you and your mom.

ignore this ******
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
ignore this ******

um if you read the page you'd notice this kind of alternative medicine is pretty much what his mother is going for.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
um if you read the page you'd notice this kind of alternative medicine is pretty much what his mother is going for.

hemp oil though, really?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by theguitarist

yeah, don't waste your money or your time. alternative medicine is total bullshit

edit: OP, i'm sorry for your mother's condition, but she won't cure herself with alternative medicine. i wish her and you the best
this is legit guys. check the sources and news articles on the site. i wish your mother the best of luck and treatment in this hard time in your lives.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
If I had any money to spare, I would. Sadly I'm in a situation where I need every penny I get.
My mom died from this horrible disease, so I'm not trying to be a dick.

Best of luck to you, your mom and everyone else involved.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500