Anyone here have any spec or info on the Cort Pro Custom Strat copy? When was it made, what electronics did it have, etc.?
Thats hard, I'll try and look into it but CORT usually makes its own pickups or else uses Ibanez branded low-end pickups. I had a Cort Z24 and it used Ibanez INF and their own random model of pickup. Though, it was built OK. I'd have to say - be REALLY iffy when it comes to lower-end Trems because they mostly never stay intune.
grrrgrrr
Thanks, I've been banging my head (not in a good way) for answers and have nothing to show for it.
Quote by gmaslin
grrrgrrr
Thanks, I've been banging my head (not in a good way) for answers and have nothing to show for it.

I found some info, its basically a practice guitar that comes in a set. So don't expect too much at all. I'm guessing the Trem is actually pretty abysmal as I thought.

Model is Cort CGP-T3 Thats the one.
grrrgrrr
I thought so too but it's not the same guitar. The one you referenced is a $100 mass produced guitar and I have a link of it being played below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJru1PnhrAg

There are many visible differences between the Pro Custom and that one. More information is coming in so let's keep looking.
Last edited by gmaslin at Mar 19, 2014,