Anyone know how to get to the back of a fender supersonic 100 4x12. Ive unscrewed the metal brackets on the corners, but the back doesnt seem to come off
I haven't seen that cab, but there should be screws directly into the back, not just the corner plates.

If it's like the cabinets I've dealt with it is just wedged in there. Ensure that all of the screws are indeed removed (they should all be visible from the outside so just double check you haven't missed any) then remove the jack plate. This does two things; first it will allow you to ensure that you don't mess up the wiring (which wouldn't be difficult to fix anyway), and second it will give you a better handhold to pull on. The backs on cabs are just tightly fitted. It will be terribly frustrating, but be patient and work little by little and you'll get it.

Worst case scenario, you can use a putty knife or something similar to try to pry it out a little. Be very careful if you do and go very slow. You don't want to mess up your tolex. I'd reserve this as an absolute last ditch effort.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Last edited by tubetime86 at Mar 19, 2014,
If it is rear loaded there should be screws lining the back panel around the outer edge of the back panel.
Take these out and pry the panel off with a flat screwdriver/butter knife.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Oh shit. Looks like it's front-loaded... Back doesn't come off.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Yup, front loaded... Demon spawn.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Yup, front loaded... Demon spawn.

Yeah :/ almost dropped a speaker doing it