Page 1 of 2
Yo wassup!!!? Love that intro!!

I need some advice from the pit's love doctors.

I've been in a relationship for about 4 months with a girl. She's nice, very friendly and bubbly.

Theres one problem - but it's a deal breaker.

She's a bit chubby and doesn't seem willing to lose weight / exercise.

I'm not being judgemental about her physically, it's just that I'm big into fitness. When I started going out with her, I thought she might want to join me in going for bike rides, etc, but she's not interested. She'll eat a lot of food, to the point where it makes me feel a bit physically sick.

Have you guys had this issue before? Is it possible to change her, or should I brush her off before she becomes too clingy?

Mad respect in anticipation of any good advice.

Peace
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600
She's a bit chubby [...] She'll eat a lot of food, to the point where it makes me feel a bit physically sick.

Dude, that's really hot. <3
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Don't date chubby chicks with the hopes that they'll lose weight. There's a lot of potential hotties out there though.

Edit- Or pick up the chubz at the gym.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Mar 19, 2014,
Probably not a good idea to be dating if you don't have similar interests and ways of spending your free time.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by tp600
She's nice, very friendly and bubbly.

She's a bit chubby

we all knew a line earlier
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
me also except mine's not fat

Mine's not fat, just chubby

Quote by angusfan16
Maybe if you drove her to the gym. oh wait, you cant.

No s'alright though, my mum drops me off at the gym and she can easily take my girl too, but she just aint feeling the exercise.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Probably not a good idea to be dating if you don't have similar interests and ways of spending your free time.

My oh my, thank you for the amazing insight. Honestly, I genuinely believe in my heart that you should be a relationship counsellor. Have you considered it as a career change (assuming you're not already a relationship counsellor).
The king stay the king
Quote by willT08
we all knew a line earlier

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, man your posts are the best, they always make me snort on my Mountain Dew.
The king stay the king
Quote by seanlang01
Why would you date someone you're not attracted to in the first place?

Beggars can't be choosers

The question is - can they then mould the person they bag to be how they want them to be?

She actually could have a pretty face if she lost a few stone.
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600

My oh my, thank you for the amazing insight. Honestly, I genuinely believe in my heart that you should be a relationship counsellor. Have you considered it as a career change (assuming you're not already a relationship counsellor).

Don't ask for help if you're going to be a sarcastic little shit.

If you love going out and running and biking and going to the gym, why date some fatty who loves going to McDonalds and sitting in being lazy? One of you is always going to be unhappy if you do stuff together....

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Make her a deal for every stone she loses you gain one until you're even.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Last edited by jthm_guitarist at Mar 19, 2014,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Don't ask for help if you're going to be a sarcastic little shit.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I think you should become a relationship counsellor.

Quote by EndTheRapture51

If you love going out and running and biking and going to the gym, why date some fatty who loves going to McDonalds and sitting in being lazy? One of you is always going to be unhappy if you do stuff together....

I admire your vast knowledge and bow down to your superior insight into my relationship. Thank you for taking the time to provide your wise words.
The king stay the king
Quote by chookiecookie

/thread

ha ha , you crazy guys in the pit!!
The king stay the king
Okay, tp, I just don't believe anymore that you're not trolling everyone here. Every thread you make makes me think you're an even bigger douschebag and I just find it hard that one could excel at it so much.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Guodlca
Okay, tp, I just don't believe anymore that you're not trolling everyone here. Every thread you make makes me think you're an even bigger douschebag and I just find it hard that one could excel at it so much.

The king stay the king
Ditch the bitch
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by tp600
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, man your posts are the best, they always make me snort on my Mountain Dew.

You are a walking stereotype. Wut
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by tp600
She actually could have a pretty face if she lost a few stone.

Dude, you're a dick. How can you talk like that about your own girlfriend?
Check out my band Disturbed
Why would you date someone under the condition that they change?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by tp600
Yo wassup!!!? Love that intro!!

I need some advice from the pit's love doctors.

I've been in a relationship for about 4 months with a girl. She's nice, very friendly and bubbly.

Theres one problem - but it's a deal breaker.

She's a bit chubby and doesn't seem willing to lose weight / exercise.

I'm not being judgemental about her physically, it's just that I'm big into fitness. When I started going out with her, I thought she might want to join me in going for bike rides, etc, but she's not interested. She'll eat a lot of food, to the point where it makes me feel a bit physically sick.

Have you guys had this issue before? Is it possible to change her, or should I brush her off before she becomes too clingy?

Mad respect in anticipation of any good advice.

Peace

so why did you get into a relationship with her in the first place? My girl comes with me to the gym all the time (weight lifting AND boxing... she's a tough one), and if she didn't I don't think we could be together. that's a big part of my life.

Quote by StewieSwan
Dude, you're a dick. How can you talk like that about your own girlfriend?

.... why not?

just because she's his "girlfriend" doesn't mean he loves her or even cares about her at all.

Maybe I'm a monster but I find nothing wrong in what he said.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Mar 19, 2014,
My girlfriend is chubby and doesn't exercise much outside of yoga. I started exercising recently and brought it up. She didn't seem terribly interested in doing it so I left it at that.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Try haging out around skinnier girls to make her doubt her image and mabe get her to throw up her food after she purges.
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by ichiefG13
Try haging out around skinnier girls to make her doubt her image and mabe get her to throw up her food after she binges.

fixed that for you.... you monster.

why not cut out the middle man and just go for one of the skinnier girls.

why do people have so much trouble just ending relationships. you're allowed to enter relationships and change your mind, that's the way things go
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
.... why not?

just because she's his "girlfriend" doesn't mean he...cares about her at all.

What even

If you don't 'care about your girlfriend at all' then maybe she shouldn't be your girlfriend, yadig?
Check out my band Disturbed
This is the point where the thread shifts from TS trolling and being entertained at the sarcastic remarks, to the Pit getting into an argument about relationships, which will eventually become a very heated debate about feminism.

Let me know once Progdude comes in
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
You could always hold her hostage and starve her until she's your ideal weight. Heck, in the process she might even get Stockholm syndrome. That's always a plus.

Does /sarcasm work on this site?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
fixed that for you.... you monster.

why not cut out the middle man and just go for one of the skinnier girls.

why do people have so much trouble just ending relationships. you're allowed to enter relationships and change your mind, that's the way things go

nah skinny hot girls have big egos. get em when they're chubby and then when they're skinny and hot they don't have the ego and still think you're too good for them and will buy you things to keep you around plus she's hot.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Baby Joel
This is the point where the thread shifts from TS trolling and being entertained at the sarcastic remarks, to the Pit getting into an argument about relationships, which will eventually become a very heated debate about feminism.

Let me know once Progdude comes in

He's too busy in the dick sucking thread.
Page 1 of 2