View poll results: ?
hell yea bro suckin ur own dick is hella gay
39 33%
nah man it aint gay
81 68%
Voters: 120.
Page 1 of 3
http://youtu.be/xhiSAqWB8yc

Was watching Hodge Twins videos and came across this one. So, I ask YOU, Pit: is sucking your own dick gay?

I mean jerking off isn't gay but if you jerk off another dude, then that's super gay. If you suck your own dick, is that just another form of masturbation?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
My reaction to just seeing the preview screen of that video

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
masturbation is something which comes very naturally to us sucking your own dick would require a siignificant amount of effort it's like you're going out of your way to suck dick so yes it's gay
This thread has been done before and the conclusion we reached was:

If you perform auto-fellatio and think to yourself, "This feels good", then it is not gay and just another form of masturbation.

If you perform auto-fellatio and think to yourself, "I like to suck dick", then it is gay. There is nothing wrong with either outcome.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Mar 19, 2014,
I made this thread a year or two ago. I am going to sue you.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Can people actually do that?

Because i once tried and ended up with a sore back and neck.
You have to be very flexible to be able to suck your own dick, and being that flexible is pretty gay
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
You have to be very flexible to be able to suck your own dick, and being that flexible is pretty gay

jealousy detected
It's not gay if it's your own dick in your mouth. It's only when you start bringing other dicks into the equation that things start to get homo.
Quote by slipknot5678

If you perform auto-fellatio and think to yourself, "This feels good", then it is not gay and just another form of masturbation.

If you perform auto-fellatio and think to yourself, "I like to suck dick", then it is gay. There is nothing wrong with either outcome.

this. we reach this conclusion every time it comes up.

whether or not its "gay" is depending entirely upon the person. just like ANYTHING sexual, its only gay in relation to the person/people involved. Is anal sex gay? not inherently. Is anal sex gay when it involves 2 guys? hell ya. that could pass as a fairly solid definition for "gay". Is sucking a dick gay? not inherently. Is sucking your own dick gay? not inherently. Is sucking your own dick and imagining that its someone elses dick gay? Yeah, pretty much.

neither of these is a wrong answer. if its gay, and you're gay, what's the problem? if you were supposedly gay, and only engaged in heterosexual stuff, then there might be some confusion.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Mar 19, 2014,
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I could get the head in if I wanted to, never done it though.

you couldn't possibly know that if you'd never tried it.
Quote by slipknot5678

This ^^^
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by progdude93
eh, i disagree. if you're male, stroking a dick is gay, even if it's your own. same with sucking it.

So, what about peeing? You'd be holding it...or do you use tweezers when you pee?
^i don't jerk off when i pee.

is it gay when a hospice carer touches a patient's dick to put a catheter in? no, because it's a nonsexual act.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
this is blatantly illogical. your own dick does not belong to a separate entity.

So? If you enjoy stroking your own dick, there is a certain sexual satisfaction that you gain from it. Which means you are gaining sexual pleasure from stroking a penis, even though you might also be gaining sexual pleasure from having your penis stroked.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
masturbation is a genderless act. its "autosexual" not homo/heterosexual.

You can repeat that if you like, but it's not true. It's autosexual, but also homosexual.
Last edited by progdude93 at Mar 19, 2014,
Quote by progdude93

So? If you enjoy stroking your own dick, there is a certain sexual satisfaction that you gain from it. Which means you are gaining sexual pleasure from stroking a penis, even though you might also be gaining sexual pleasure from having your penis stroked.

so is getting a handjob from a girl gay because you're "getting sexual pleasure from watching and feeling a penis get stroked"? no, because that's so ****ing stupid its making my sinuses hurt.
Those guys are pretty funny.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by progdude93
everyone's a bit gay. it's just a question of degree.

Everyone is Bisexual.
^yeah, i guess instead of saying everyone's a bit gay i could've said everyone's a bit bi.... but really that's just pedantry

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

so is getting a handjob from a girl gay because you're "getting sexual pleasure from watching and feeling a penis get stroked"? no, because that's so ****ing stupid its making my sinuses hurt.

no, i think you misunderstood me. i said it's a little gay to masturbate because you're getting sexual pleasure from STROKING a penis even though you're getting pleasure from feeling it, not that it's gay because of stroking AND feeling it.
No it's not. And sucking my dick isn't gay either.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by progdude93

no, i think you misunderstood me. i said it's a little gay to masturbate because you're getting sexual pleasure from STROKING a penis even though you're getting pleasure from feeling it, not that it's gay because of stroking AND feeling it.

no its not. thats bass ackwards logic, that makes absolutely no sense. a body builder looking in the mirror and admiring his own physique is not gay because he's admiring a man. that's just nonsense-speak.
is it gay if you suck your friends dick because he was feeling sad? asking for a friend
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
no its not. thats bass ackwards logic, that makes absolutely no sense. a body builder looking in the mirror and admiring his own physique is not gay because he's admiring a man. that's just nonsense-speak.

you're gonna have to give better examples than that..

because that's not sexual. a gay man can admire a woman's physique without being straight. but if you gain sexual satisfaction from looking at the male physique (and you're a man), you're at least a bit gay/bi
Quote by bradulator
is it gay if you suck your friends dick because he was feeling sad? asking for a friend

no it's not and i've been sad lately
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 3