email from Floyd Rose , You can now make your own one-of-a-kind tremolo system! Users are able to select from our extensive catalogue of tremolos, parts and upgrades to create a virtually infinite combination of tremolo systems, which they will receive built-as-designed! Whether the player is interested in designing a mostly titanium tremolo with a swapped tungsten block or old style arm, building an interpretation of an early EVH design, or creating a true Frankenstein of varying materials and finishes, the player’s imagination will now be the limit of their tremolo system. From the springs to the nut caps, you’ll be in control of every dimension of the Floyd Rose!

Floyd Rose Custom Shop
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
The most expensive one i could configure was for $1155, with no options on the last step.
$1199 was the most i could get it to..
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
1,155.00 is what I configured as well.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Quote by Carrot
$1199 was the most i could get it to..

How did you get that? I went all Titanium. Except for the bar which I chose Black

nm... you went with Fat Tungsten or Tungsten for block huh?
My newest addition,
Last edited by Ikillintel at Mar 19, 2014,
Mine cost $369. Not too bad.

Looking around their site though, this is way more interesting. http://www.floydrose.com/catalog/tremolos/6:frx-series/frx

I need to look into these. If the fine tuners have over a step in range I definitely wanna get one for my H-301.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Couldn't you just get longer screws for the fine tuners and extend the range on your existing trem? Assuming they will fit without hitting anything.