Here I am yelling/ranting about stuff again

This time about Knuckles the Echidna's New Look in the upcoming "Sonic Boom"

Sonic Boom - Knuckles New Look

Thanks for checking it out. I'll get back to digging my own grave.
I AEOXI <-----Click it Like it ....plz
I make music, origami and silly vids :3
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

this is an utter outrage i cannot believe they would do something like this i mean knuckles is practically the trademark of sonic the hedgedog and he's my favourite character cause he's kind of rebellious you know but he's not bad either he just takes his own path like me i wish i could take my own path in life and just live by my own rules and my own laws i think really im just not a big fan of government because no matter how well they try they end up taking away our liberties so i guess what im really saying is that im an anarchist and am a supporter of freedom thanks for listening
I wonder if knuckles ever fisted someone.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Whoa Red Sonic's name is Knuckles?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Baby Joel
this is an utter outrage i cannot believe they would do something like this i mean knuckles is practically the trademark of sonic the hedgedog

I can't believe they just now came up with Sonic Boom
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Baby Joel
this is an utter outrage i cannot believe they would do something like this i mean knuckles is practically the trademark of sonic the hedgedog and he's my favourite character cause he's kind of rebellious you know but he's not bad either he just takes his own path like me i wish i could take my own path in life and just live by my own rules and my own laws i think really im just not a big fan of government because no matter how well they try they end up taking away our liberties so i guess what im really saying is that im an anarchist and am a supporter of freedom thanks for listening

true
banned
Still a better idea than the time they made Sonic into a 'Werehog'.

I mean, Werehog doesn't even make sense. 'Were' means 'Man' and 'Hog' is a Pig...so it's Man-Pig.

I feel Sonic Team really missed a fantastic opportunity to turn Sonic into Man-Bear-Pig.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Just finished listening to Brianna. I liked it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by UrbanAbyss
Here I am yelling/ranting about stuff again

This time about Knuckles the Echidna's New Look in the upcoming "Sonic Boom"

Sonic Boom - Knuckles New Look

Thanks for checking it out. I'll get back to digging my own grave.

Is that you in the video? It's a good vid but the whole talking to yourself thing is really weird. Just solo it, man and it'll be pretty good.

Also wtf at new Knuckles.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I honestly am not concerned about Knux's look, I mean it makes sense for him to be buff and he was sorta in the early games (at least in the chest). The noodle-arms the rest had never fit his character.

Sonic on the other hand: why the hell did they make his arms blue? Yeah I know it's a pretty aspie thing to bitch about but hell, his design is so legendary and a staple, how do youfuck up something so simple? On the titular character no less?
Im more pissed off he has fingers I mean WTF
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by link no1
Still a better idea than the time they made Sonic into a 'Werehog'.

I mean, Werehog doesn't even make sense. 'Were' means 'Man' and 'Hog' is a Pig...so it's Man-Pig.

I feel Sonic Team really missed a fantastic opportunity to turn Sonic into Man-Bear-Pig.

I totally agree. LOL Man-bear-pig tho!!!!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Is that you in the video? It's a good vid but the whole talking to yourself thing is really weird. Just solo it, man and it'll be pretty good.

Also wtf at new Knuckles.

Yea its me. Felt weird actually. Did it just to try it. Normally solo stuffs
Quote by Nelshizzle
Just finished listening to Brianna. I liked it.

You....are...awesome. Thank you so much!