Page 1 of 2
few decades means 30 years +. I got time to do ma thang.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
site looks like clickbait
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Only if humanity remains ignorant... Yeah, we're ****ed.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Oh no I thought there was an asteroid coming for us in the next few days. That would've been better since for the first time in my life I'm about to cry over an essay
cat
didn't nasa get defunded or something?

and its just general scare-mongering and bullshit

having said that, there are problems, but they are getting addressed. Maybe not as urgently as we'd like, but we're making changes for the better
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
dem muslims invading the white western civilization.

Since when do NASA care about anything on this planet? Aren't they more interesting in X-Files and other random stuff?

Edit

didnt click link. read in swedish newspaper about NASA reporting western civilization going to die and I'd assume that someone would take the discourse/debate of muslims/brown people ruining it for everyone.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 19, 2014,
Quote by deadsmileyface
Well, I guess I better start figuring out how to suck my own dick then

Holy shit, people on this forum are ****ing stupid.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by HypernovaGlow

says the idot who cant get around the fucking censor

and youre on the forum too
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Last edited by Bladez22 at Mar 19, 2014,
Quote by HypernovaGlow

how are you only now realizing this?
Quote by Bladez22

no u r idot
banned
At least zombies aren't real.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by deadsmileyface
how are you only now realizing this?

no u r idot

at least i can admit i'm dumb
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Jackal58

please don't say that. now progdude is going to come up in here arguing about how "well it could happen you don't know"

jk proggy, luv u bby
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Mar 19, 2014,
Quote by Jackal58

I'd much rather face zombies than mother nature/ economic instability.
Quote by HypernovaGlow

i <3 irony

Quote by HypernovaGlow
Only if humanity remains ignorant... Yeah, we're ****ed.

Quote by Bladez22

Holy shit you're right hypernova
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Gay marriage is legalized around the and then civilization immediately begins to draw to a close.

Coincidence? I think not.

Hell is overflowing. And Satan is sending his dead to us. Why? Because you have sex out of wedlock. You kill unborn children. You have man-on-man relations. Same-sex marriage. How do you think your god will judge you? Well, friends, now we know. When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Gay marriage is legalized around the and then civilization immediately begins to draw to a close.

save us jesus
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
i remember 4-5 months ago my composition professor gave the class an essay to read on how/why revolutions form and what determines their success/failure. this article is pretty much a summary of that essay. minus the impending doom/scaremongering/whatever you want to call it.

wish i could find it now so i could drop it in this thread (noone would probably read it though).
I think our faith that someone else will be able to solve humanity's problems before this happens will ironically be our downfall.

I'm just glad I don't have kids to think about.
That was a funny article. NASA's funding has been slashed and they have been relegated to muslim outreach or some other stupid p.c. nonsense. If this report is anything it's an attempt at scaremongering for funding.
Quote by chev311e
Hell is overflowing. And Satan is sending his dead to us. Why? Because you have sex out of wedlock. You kill unborn children. You have man-on-man relations. Same-sex marriage. How do you think your god will judge you? Well, friends, now we know. When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Under-appreciated post right here.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
Society would only go down like this if we are ignorant or are too moral about it and want to safe all humans and take it step by step.

We are neither.. When this really gets worse, there will be war, and deaths and economy will be set back and start up again.

The fact that this is a recurring thing (Romans, mayans etc.) tells us... Why would we change now?

That's a hopeful bias, and even though I feel we can do better now..I'm not convinced of my hope.

We have America, ruled by a president, advised by a party under it and invading countries and help these countries organize..

How is that any different from a roman emperor, advised by a senate invading across Europe and organizing countries to follow their system.
=

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Mar 20, 2014,
Quote by Bladez22

and youre on the forum too

Says the guy who can't do it fucking subtly...
NASA shouldn't of been defunded, we need to start learning how to colonise planets.
We all need to eat less proper food and start living on pills and nutritious mush.
Quote by chev311e

Where's the irony?
Quote by deadsmileyface
please don't say that. now progdude is going to come up in here arguing about how "well it could happen you don't know"

jk proggy, luv u bby
"Civilization was pretty great while it lasted, wasn't it?"

Lol nah man burn it down
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Can I draw your attention to something?

The article cites history to make it's point.
"all societal collapses over the past 5,000 years have involved both "the stretching of resources due to the strain placed on the ecological carrying capacity" and "the economic stratification of society into Elites [rich] and Masses (or "Commoners") [poor]."

And yet... despite all this historic societal collapse, we still live in a 'society'.

That's the bit they're missing. Yes, there has been upheaval and great change in civilisations and societies in the past, but 'civilisation' itself has always survived it.

Civilisation isn't going to end, it's going to 'change', as it always has done throughout history.
Quote by ChucklesMginty

All the gays can safely come out of the closet, so they figured that it was only fair to toss Brother Jerome's staff and let the howling man out of the closet he was locked in.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Wow a lot of you don't know anything at all about NASA
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
"Civilization was pretty great while it lasted, wasn't it?"

Lol nah man burn it down

such edge
banned
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Can I draw your attention to something?

The article cites history to make it's point.
"all societal collapses over the past 5,000 years have involved both "the stretching of resources due to the strain placed on the ecological carrying capacity" and "the economic stratification of society into Elites [rich] and Masses (or "Commoners") [poor]."

And yet... despite all this historic societal collapse, we still live in a 'society'.

That's the bit they're missing. Yes, there has been upheaval and great change in civilisations and societies in the past, but 'civilisation' itself has always survived it.

Civilisation isn't going to end, it's going to 'change', as it always has done throughout history.

Only because zombies aren't real.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
The end is nigh, fags
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Page 1 of 2