Jesus Christ said...

WHOEVER believes on Me, will have everlasting life.

WHOEVER comes to Me, I will in no wise cast out.
K koo' brah
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Jesus Christ said...

Just gonna hang out here for a while
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I believe the correct quote should be

Quote by Jesus
"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.…"

If you are coming here to spam, make sure you get it right.

Yes, this was originally posted on THIS site by Jesus himself. He has returned to smite spammers.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Mar 20, 2014,
Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

Yeah, but he also said those things. So, erm, I'll pass on the whole 'worshipping Christ' thing thanks.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
@Atomic_Assault

You do know that the quote from Luke 12 is from a parable right? Meaning a story meant to illustrate a point? He's not literally saying that servants should get beaten. He's saying that those people who know God's will, and follow it, are punishable by God's law.

I really don't want to argue about religion, or the Bible, or anything, but don't pull stuff out of context.
this thread will show loads of people without any knowledge of the bible trying to mingle in a discussion where wars have been fought over. If this thread continues that is.
It's best to end it here.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Treasurebud
Jesus Christ said...

WHOEVER believes on Me, will have everlasting life.

WHOEVER comes to Me, I will in no wise cast out.

That's not how it went down.
It's supposed to be:

Jesus Christ said, come at me brah, do you even lift?
I went to Jesus' New Year's Eve party and he said I wasn't on the list. He cast me out in all wise.
Quote by Baby Joel
@Atomic_Assault

You do know that the quote from Luke 12 is from a parable right? Meaning a story meant to illustrate a point? He's not literally saying that servants should get beaten. He's saying that those people who know God's will, and follow it, are punishable by God's law.

I really don't want to argue about religion, or the Bible, or anything, but don't pull stuff out of context.

I knew it was from a parable, yeah, but I really hadn't put that much thought into it's meaning or anything. Not nearly arsed enough to do that for a vaguely snarky comment over the internet.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
If mods close this then we know that they worship the Devil and they do not follow the righteous path of our Lord and Saviour
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by skylerjames13
If mods close this then we know that they worship the Devil and they do not follow the righteous path of our Lord and Saviour

Yup. Hail Satan etc.

Hey, look. Sigs are back.