Page 1 of 3
lmao

Thank God.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Rest in peace. Many will celebrate today, but I would love to see people properly mourn him as his organization has done for no one. I'm not a Christian but no death should ever be celebrated.

Also *tips fedora*
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Mar 20, 2014,
inb4 Mandela-style independent movie showcasing Phelps' life
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Rest in peace. Many will celebrate today, but I would love to see people properly mourn him as his organization has done for no one. I'm not a Christian but no death should ever be celebrated.

Also *tips fedora*

Quote by genghisgandhi
never celebrate the death of others

Shut up.

EDIT: Here's some perspective:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=osama_death_day
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by genghisgandhi
who gets to decide who deserves to die

I do as part of my worldly duties.
Me

^ ****
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
haha can't wait til every minority picketts the bastard's funeral
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠

Minority? But he was a civil rights lawyer....
Quote by Acϵ♠

I doubt anybody will bother. The biggest insult to him is to be ignored.
Can't we just let him stay dead instead of getting into an argument about all this? Honestly

Then again, the pit is more interesting with loads of stupid pointless debates. Carry on lads.
Quote by JustRooster

Gee, that's not an opinion I would ever expect from Maddox. Fred Phelps never killed thousands of people. He was just a dick.

But seriously, I think people mourning his death would be even more of a **** you to the church than picketing.

Or like someone said in the "he's dying" thread, a bunch of LBGT groups should show up and picket with signs like "God loves even you, Phelps"
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Mar 20, 2014,
Quote by genghisgandhi
who gets to decide who deserves to die

That's irrelevant to the fact that it's a good thing he is dead. No one decided he was to die, he passed from being old. Let's not get on a side argument about the death penalty or something here.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Why, some people deserve to die.

But then you lower yourself to his and his church's level. Remember to love, tolerate and forgive all
Last edited by DardySon at Mar 20, 2014,
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Gee, that's not an opinion I would ever expect from Maddox.

There are a bunch of other examples of this opinion, I just couldn't think of any that weren't gigantic articles. His was easy to read in a couple minutes.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Why, some people deserve to die.

Everyone deserves to die. Doesn't mean I have to throw a party just because I don't like someone.

Although I am genuinely interested in how the WBC is going to function without him. I really hope that his vision dies with him and they lose a lot of people, but there will probably still be a few who hold on. And heck, if he figured out how to trick these people into having so much hate in them, he probably figured out a way to continue his legacy through them.

Edit: tfw thebestpageintheuniverse is blocked at work.

Quote by Baby Joel

Then again, the pit is more interesting with loads of stupid pointless debates. Carry on lads.

Uhh...that's almost exclusively what I come to the Pit for. That and the Pokemon thread.
Last edited by archangels at Mar 20, 2014,
Quote by JustRooster
There are a bunch of other examples of this opinion, I just couldn't think of any that weren't gigantic articles. His was easy to read in a couple minutes.

I accept your point for Osama, just not for Phelps. Osama was the world's #1 most wanted man and killed thousands of people.

Fred Phelps was a dick who had intolerant opinions and disrespectful ways of showing them.
I hope he's in heaven right now and he's like the only dude that was pious enough to make it in so he's just sitting on bench all by himself.
that's good, i guess

its never good (imo) to say that I'm happy or glad that somebody died, but at least now maybe that dumb "church" will disband and everyone can get on with their lives
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I accept your point for Osama, just not for Phelps. Osama was the world's #1 most wanted man and killed thousands of people.

Fred Phelps was a dick who had intolerant opinions and disrespectful ways of showing them.

I'm sure the families of the deceased in whom's funerals he attended feel the same way. Again, I'm not saying he deserved to be dead, I'm just glad he is.
Quote by JustRooster
I'm sure the families of the deceased in whom's funerals he attended feel the same way. Again, I'm not saying he deserved to be dead, I'm just glad he is.

Well I think everyone deserves to die the way he did it's not like someone blew his face off like Osama, he died naturally.

Different strokes I suppose. Obviously I'm not sad he's dead either, just don't think it should be celebrated. Maybe it would be different if I someone I knew's funeral was picketed.
I won't celebrate his death but I'm not sad to see him go.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Well I think everyone deserves to die the way he did it's not like someone blew his face off like Osama, he died naturally.

Different strokes I suppose. Obviously I'm not sad he's dead either, just don't think it should be celebrated. Maybe it would be different if I someone I knew's funeral was picketed.

I have no problems with this.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Rockford_rocks

You won't think less of me for busting out my dancing shoes will you?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
You won't think less of me for busting out my dancing shoes will you?

Only a little.

Just kidding, go to town
Page 1 of 3