Hey guys. Just had my first experience in a recording studio with my newly formed band called "Navaja". We are based out of Phoenix, AZ. The song we decided to focus on is called Action Reaction, and I'd like to hear some input on how you think it sounds. Basically looking for a critique here. Thank you!

Link: "Action Reaction" on Reverbnation.com
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins
Shameless bump
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins
I like everything about this song. Mix and recording sound professional. The vocals especially stand out. They are EQ'd pefectly. The time signature change and harmonies sound good as well. Great job!
Thank you! I was unsure whether or not the vocals needed to be dialed down a little bit as far as volume but it's great to hear your feedback.