Does anyone have a diagram for wiring an orange ppc212 for 4ohms
Quote by Bag'ed
Hahaha, any paticular reason why the bassist needs to be female or are you just noncing?
You know, school girl and all that, 14-17?
Man, just get out your School of Rock DVD out and crack one off, don't go ruining young girls virtues!
It's 16 ohm now isn't it? If so all you need to do is connect all the positives and all the negatives together so that both speakers are in parallel and in phase.

That is for 16 ohm speakers but yours are 8 are they not? Same topology.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Last edited by Cathbard at Mar 20, 2014,
Quote by Cathbard
It's 16 ohm now isn't it? If so all you need to do is connect all the positives and all the negatives together so that both speakers are in parallel and in phase.

That is for 16 ohm speakers but yours are 8 are they not? Same topology.

It has 2 parallel input jacks on it, so do I put both a negative and positive onto each jack or negative to one jack and positive to the other?
Quote by Bag'ed
Hahaha, any paticular reason why the bassist needs to be female or are you just noncing?
You know, school girl and all that, 14-17?
Man, just get out your School of Rock DVD out and crack one off, don't go ruining young girls virtues!
Well, the tips of both jacks have to be connected together and the rings of both jacks to each other as well. If they are not already connected then you have to bridge them. By convention +'ve goes to the tips.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification