looks like there's a lot a nerdy little kids that think talking about cheesy computer games on a guitar site is cool. i guess by them thinking if they learn to "play the geetar" it won't make them look like such little f4ggots in front of the "cool kids" in school.

pew-pew?

this section of the forum is strictly devoted to not speaking about guitars so...jokes on you?

also great use of the word faggot. you're cool.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Banned in 3....2....1....

Will be impressed with your attempt at smoke on the water on your epiphone in 3...2...1...never...
U fukkin wot m8? I'll hook u rite inna fukkin gabber u cheeky cunt, sware on me mum....
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Baby Joel
this section of the forum is strictly devoted to not speaking about guitars so...jokes on you?

also great use of the word faggot. you're cool.

isn't a "guitar should only be talked about on a guitar site" thread, it's a "nerd kids play guitar to look cool" thread...so joke's on you faggot.
Quote by JackalUK
Careful Carpi, he's not too clever this one so he might think you're serious here.

Oh, way to blow my cover!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Manovvar
isn't a "guitar should only be talked about on a guitar site" thread, it's a "nerd kids play guitar to look cool" thread...so joke's on you faggot.

Quote by Manovvar

I thought it was a shit troll trolls in a shitty manner because he's too unoriginal to come up with an innovative angle thread.
Quote by metacarpi
U fukkin wot m8? I'll hook u rite inna fukkin gabber u cheeky cunt, sware on me mum....

if you're gonna suck my d1ck, better seek a dentist 1st you f4ggy brit
Quote by JackalUK
I thought it was a shit troll trolls in a shitty manner because he's too unoriginal to come up with an innovative angle thread.

you're giving him waaaay too much credit
Quote by Manovvar

1 - I don't understand what a dentist has to do with having a desire to perform fellatio

2 - Nowhere in my post did I even begin to imply that I wanted to perform fellatio

3 - Stop projecting your desires onto me
Quote by GLP_Arclite

I thought canadians were supossed to be nice ppl
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I no rite!

He doesn't know about our mad guitar hero skills anyway. He'd be totally jelly.
Shall we start our bets, I got 50 on him being a twelve year old
- Frank Castle
Quote by JackalUK
I no rite!

He doesn't know about our mad guitar hero skills anyway. He'd be totally jelly.

PULLLEEEASSSSEEEE I OWN guitar hero 1 through 6, including all specials, all Rockstar and Singstar games, AND Rocksmith.

Top that!

Quote by Manovvar
Will be impressed with your attempt at smoke on the water on your epiphone in 3...2...1...never...

Why would I smoke on the water? I don't smoke on land so I don't see why I should Smoke on the water. also I don't understand what my Epiphone has to do with smoking on the water. You are making no sence.

Quote by cha33 armstrong
Shall we start our bets, I got 50 on him being a twelve year old

I see your 50, and raise you 150. I think he's 15 and a big metal elitist who thinks he's awesome because he can sweep pick a little.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Mar 21, 2014,
Yeah mate you still play guitar so ultimately you're just as big a loser as anyone on here.

You probably listen to metal as well, god help you
Quote by willT08
Yeah mate you still play guitar so ultimately you're just as big a loser as anyone on here.

You probably listen to metal as well, god help you

better than playing glowsticks at f4ggy hip hop raves and then shoving em up your 4ss afterwards like the emo queen that you are...i'll keep my metal thx lol.

p.s.
the bieber look is g4yer than bieber.
that first sentence twisted me like 3 different ways

but I really don't know what you're trying to say. but yeah i'm just wondering what it's like to still be into metal in 2014? how often do the other kids pick on you? i'm assuming a lot
Quote by Manovvar
better than playing glowsticks at f4ggy hip hop raves and then shoving em up your 4ss afterwards like the emo queen that you are...

Quote by willT08
that first sentence twisted me like 3 different ways

but I really don't know what you're trying to say. but yeah i'm just wondering what it's like to still be into metal in 2014? how often do the other kids pick on you? i'm assuming a lot

no one fvcks with a metalhead, unless they're a trendy little b1tch...care to fill me in on what that's like?
Quote by Thrashtastic15

he may not be waving around glow sticks...but then again, you only see one hand...so they must be in the other...
Emo queen? Well thats a new one

And im pretty sure more people cut themselves to metal more than dubstep
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Emo queen? Well thats a new one

And im pretty sure more people cut themselves to metal more than dubstep

emos and cutters listen to what they perceive to be metal...metalcore is NOT metal.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Metal and metalcore are the same thing

that's only coz you're an idiot and don't know any better...but that's ok, i take pity on idiots, coz, well, they don't know better...
Quote by Manovvar

you into bite play eh?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Whatever you say man but you're the one who should have sharp objects taken away from ya
- Frank Castle
Quote by Cianyx
you into bite play eh?

the exact opposite, thought that was pretty obvious...

Quote by cha33 armstrong
Whatever you say man but you're the one who should have sharp objects taken away from ya

durrr, but uhhh, the only purpose i have a sharp object for is cutting a big ol chunk of cheese for whine-aholics
Quote by Cianyx
then why would you want him to go to the dentist?

coz brits have nasty fvcked up teeth and i don't want my tube-steak gettin mangled...