Good day
Is it a good idea to buy this full tube amp with changed speaker to Eminence Cannabis Rex for 280$? Now I own SS Digital Laney prism p35 and searching some kind of upgrade to tube How does it sound?
I like the thing a lot.

Ammaaaaaaaazing cleans, for the money I'd buy it, though the crunch is a bit meh if ya ask
me, so you may wanna get some kind of a boost or standalone distortion to do heavier stuff.

It depends on what you want to do anyway - I wouldn't buy one if I were to play djent all day.
So what do you play?
And if you want other suggestions too, what are your budget and your location, and are you willing to go used?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I'm not in the area of heavy metal. I play Beatles, and some kind of pop with rock elements. I'm choosing between Laney Cub 10 and Blackstar HT - 1 and Ampeg GVT 15 112. I know they're different amps, but I'd like to upgrade my amp to valve amp.
^ Definitely the Ampeg out of those. No contest. IMO.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Ow yeah, get the ampeg indeed.
Though you may wanna look into an egnater tweaker maybe?

Not a fan of laney cubs, and for your life don't get a blackstar HT-1 or HT-5.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.