Page 1 of 2
Have you ever been into someone but not want to be? What was the situation?

Theres this girl that i met at work. Shes really cool as hell, very likeminded, really attractive physically and emotionally. She wears beanies with hi heels, reads Doestoevsky, and makes me duffins for my morning coffee.

However i have a girlfriend who i love, but shes taken over my thoughts. Our thing has gone a bit stale. Even if i were to be interested, shes obviously going far in life, and is also the type of girl whos into one thing then the next 5 mins later.
Last edited by alienholdsworth at Mar 21, 2014,
Kind of similar situation for me. A coworker of mine, pretty cute and cool, saw and talked to her all the time of course. I just knew it wouldn't work out if we actually got together but couldn't help but feel an attraction to her.

Then at the company Christmas party she got wasted and threw up on my leather jacket and it cost $70 to clean so I don't like her anymore.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by bifteksupernova
Kind of similar situation for me. A coworker of mine, pretty cute and cool, saw and talked to her all the time of course. I just knew it wouldn't work out if we actually got together but couldn't help but feel an attraction to her.

Then at the company Christmas party she got wasted and threw up on my leather jacket and it cost $70 to clean so I don't like her anymore.

Lol. Maybe ill try that
Yes

Quote by NewDayHappy
You've already cheated because you lusted after her in your heart.
ggg1 ggg3

yeah, there's this [alleged] woman i know who's damn near insanity; i would define this more concisely, but she's so off-the-wall and unpredictable that it's difficult.

she's a fucking genius and a brilliant, experimental writer. the thing is, though, she's just as manipulative, angry and spiteful as she is a genius. so as you can probably imagine that has a tendency to be a very deadly combination if she decides to use it (she does).

still love her in a strange way (by her definition- weakness, lol. whatever). and she did teach me how to write well enough to be able to hold my own. i can appreciate that.
Last edited by Dregen at Mar 21, 2014,
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Try and arrange a fuck buddy situation.

eh, that's probably a really bad idea
Quote by Dregen
and she did teach me how to write well enough to be able to hold my own. i can appreciate that.

Have ya heard of capital letters for a start
Quote by Dregen
yeah, there's this [alleged] woman i know who's damn near insanity; i would define this more concisely, but she's so off-the-wall and unpredictable that it's difficult.

she's a fucking genius and a brilliant, experimental writer. the thing is, though, she's just as manipulative, angry and spiteful as she is a genius. so as you can probably imagine that has a tendency to be a very deadly combination if she decides to use it (she does).

still love her in a strange way (by her definition- weakness, lol. whatever). and she did teach me how to write well enough to be able to hold my own. i can appreciate that.

Sounds like a great film. I went out with a woman like that once. She made me feel inferior with any off hand remark.
Having a crush on a girl that's about 5 inches taller than you is kinda shitty.
Quote by Jyrgen
Have ya heard of capital letters for a start

i like being an overdone cliché, and those vibes maaaaan.

Quote by alienholdsworth
Sounds like a great film. I went out with a woman like that once. She made me feel inferior with any off hand remark.

yeah. i kind of like it though, tbh
Quote by alienholdsworth
Quote by MakinLattes
Who is Doestievsky?
Doestoevsky my bad.

Dostojevkij?
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by jugglingfreak
Your sister then..

I don't think TS is a hill billy either
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
There's a girl in one of my classes who is extremely attracted and seems to be in to really similar stuff but I have a girlfriend. The other girl is prettier than my girlfriend and has a body type I prefer more but my girlfriend still looks good to me and our personalities match very well. And there's nothing particularly wrong between my girlfriend and me right now. just crushin' hard
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I kinda don't want to like girls because I know its not worth trying to start something just before leaving for uni.

Stops me from embarrassing myself I guess.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by alienholdsworth
Doestoevsky my bad.

this is clearly a sign that you've got this in the bag ts
Quote by NewDayHappy
You've already cheated because you lusted after her in your heart.

oh holy SHIT
Quote by Dregen

It's your English teacher isn't it?
Quote by Dregen

You can't be a woman and a genius. Only men can be geniuses.
Quote by theclassicrock
It's your English teacher isn't it?

no.

Quote by macashmack
You can't be a woman and a genius. Only men can be geniuses.

nonono, the reason women are geniuses is because they can rip you apart and leave you wanting more. masters of the mind, i tell ya
Last edited by Dregen at Mar 21, 2014,
Quote by BladeSlinger
There's a girl in one of my classes who is extremely attracted and seems to be in to really similar stuff but I have a girlfriend. The other girl is prettier than my girlfriend and has a body type I prefer more but my girlfriend still looks good to me and our personalities match very well. And there's nothing particularly wrong between my girlfriend and me right now. just crushin' hard

Sounds like a hard fap.
Quote by Dregen
no.

nonono, the reason women are geniuses is because they can rip you apart and leave you wanting more. masters of the mind, i tell ya

That's never happened to me. Anytime a girl tried to pull mental shit I'd leave her and get a new one. I don't care much about relationships, though, it's all physical to me.
Quote by alienholdsworth
Doestievsky

top lel
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I love my girlfriend and I don't see that changing any time soon, but God, do I crush HARD on random girls I know.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
You can pass her this way. I could go for fresh duffins.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 2