Acoustic still leaves open a ton of different types. Are you looking for Steel or Nylon. Any specific body style?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
that's an easy one bouncey ! Yamaha's FG700S. that's about the only decent guitar your going to get in that price range. a good beginner/intermediate guitar. solid top so it will not sound boxy like the laminate top ones. good build quality.
most anything else under $400 is gonna sound like poop on a stick and the playability won't be very good.
don't get me wrong, the FG700S will not be the second coming of Dalton. you won't be doing any shows with it but, it's a great guitar for your budget.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Used Seagull S6. I see them often for around $200 and it's a steal at that price.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Yamaha's FG700S is my acoustic an apparently a darn good one for the price..by a longshot...shop owner,teacher,friends,websites etc all rave on the yamaha.
yamaha FG700 is the best new acoustic i've played for $200. the used S6 would also be a nice choice if you're comfy going used. if you don't know much about guitars, i'd say go with the new yamaha.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!