Poll: Thread title
Poll Options
View poll results: Thread title
I only reply with a :haha: when I laughed IRL
34 37%
I reply with a :haha: when I smiled IRL
28 31%
I reply with a :haha: even if I didn't exibit any physical reaction to the comment in question
15 16%
I don't :haha:
14 15%
Voters: 91.
Page 1 of 2
You know, , the laughing emoticon

You use it to reply to something that you found funny/made you laugh

But did it really make you laugh? Did you really find what you were replying to funny?

Sometimes I post it even though I didn't laugh. I didn't even exhale through my nose in slight amusement.

How about you?

Edit: spelled exhibit wrong
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Mar 21, 2014,
jaja

I use it when I laugh like this
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I generally only use that if I actually laughed.

I use 'lol' if it's just stupid, though 'LOL' could also mean actual laughing. I rarely use 'LOL' anyway.
Quote by soundgarden1986
a lot of the time i use it when people say something really stupid

this
You don't have to physically laugh to find something very funny. Also when you're alone you don't laugh as much. I probably smile IRL when I use the . But then again, it's not like I check. I just use the smilies to express the way I feel about the post.

It's also nice to be able to acknowledge that something was funny or amusing without having to say anything about it. If there were no smilies, I just wouldn't post anything in that situation. But it's nice that we can tell the person that they said something funny without having to expand on it.
Quote by sickman411
You don't have to physically laugh to find something very funny. Also when you're alone you don't laugh as much. I probably smile IRL when I use the . But then again, it's not like I check. I just use the smilies to express the way I feel about the post.

It's also nice to be able to acknowledge that something was funny or amusing without having to say anything about it. If there were no smilies, I just wouldn't post anything in that situation. But it's nice that we can tell the person that they said something funny without having to expand on it.

:huehuehuehue:
i think :snazz: is a better expression of laughter

Respond to this image with the appropriate emoticon:

somanyedits
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Mar 21, 2014,
Quote by shattamakar

I use it whenever someone posts something that - if it were said in a real, live conversation - would make me laugh out loud. I use multiple when it would make me laugh hysterically, or when I genuinely make an audible laugh at my screen.

Quote by shattamakar

Quote by archangels
I use it whenever someone posts something that - if it were said in a real, live conversation - would make me laugh out loud. I use multiple when it would make me laugh hysterically, or when I genuinely make an audible laugh at my screen.

Yeah, that's probably pretty accurate. People don't really laugh as much when they're alone so it's harder to establish that correlation.
Quote by shattamakar

somanyedits

:mintz:
Had a dream where I was driving on an obstacle course and the last obstacle was a diving board.

Pic related.....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I mostly use it to condescendingly laugh at someone stupid or something stupid someone said.

But that's what is for...
I use it when a post made me at the very least chuckle IRL.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Page 1 of 2