I'm pretty sure it can be done....I'm just unsure which is the proper setup to do so. Judging by what I could dig up, I think I need to flip the dip switch on one of the (1-4) inputs and plug it there. Does that seem right? I don't wanna mess up anything !

Check out my band! Endeavor

Fender American Deluxe Telecaster (little 59')
Peavey 5150 II
Orange PPC412
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Monster Power Pro 900
Korg Pitchblack Pro
Sennheiser EW 172 Wireless
Carvin 6 space rack
"I'm pretty sure it can be done..."
Well I'm pretty sure you can't without a funny cable.

You could find yourself a cable that sent the negative current to the ring and the positive one to the ring, but the power supply doesn't output more than 250mA per output.

So you'd have to make yourself a cable with 2 plugs at one end, wired in parallel and going to a single plug with the tip and ring wired in the opposite way as the other two.
Though I'm not sure about the last part, I can't find the specific output pinout of the different power supply channels, so find it out and wire both ends the same way if the B channel or whatever that's called outputs the positive current on the center pin and wire them the opposite way if the positive current is on the ring.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.