Hey guys just wondering on your opinions. I have a Power-all daisy chain set up I got for $25 a few months back and its working pretty well with my pedal board. I have an opportunity to get a brand new pedal power 2 for $150 but not sure if its worth it. I want it simply becuase I've been bitten by the gear bug but does it really affect the sound and/or connections in a noticeable way? What are some of your personal experiences and views on using both units and how do they compare? Thanks.
I have 8 pedals now..Might eventually get up to around 10 by the way.
are you getting any excess noise or are any of your pedals sounding bad?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
only when I turn my DS-1 on. Other than that there is a light hiss when my volume is pretty high..but that is there even if the cable isn't plugged in the amp.

On a somewhat related question...Do people normally attach a power bar to the bottom of their pedal board too just incase a power box isn't enough and they need to add another power source of some kind?
If what you're doing now works, why fix it? Although, if you're sportin' 8 pedals at once, a power source upgrade is more than within reason. Basically its your call.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20