Page 1 of 2
Are you one of those attention-***** types? You know, the kind who like to post 10 status's on facebook a day. Or purposely like to manipulate photos/shared things so they rise to the top of news feeds so others can see them, like, comment on them?

Or are you more subtle? Do you act modest or shy around others when they compliment you on something (your music, your clothes, etc), but secretly enjoy the spot light?

Or do you truly just give no fuks about anything, and think attention is overrated? ie you live a cave and don't interact with other because you're so bad azz.

me? im not afraid to admit that i like attention. I try not to spam my Facebook, instagram, etc, and tend to limit my posting. Other than social media, im really awkward about compliments, but I do like them a lot. I feel good, it boosts my ego/confidence.

inb4 op makes shit threads for attention
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

No, I hate it.

DID YOU GUYS HEAR ME?! I SAID I HATE IT!

ARE YOU READING THIS?!?!?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
online, not so much. i make posts looking for attention all the time, but we all do that -- if we didn't, why would we post? i only go out of my way to gather lots of attention when there are jokes to be had.

irl i hold a select few who i expect attention from (and give attention to) but i don't like attention from strangers. it's flattering, yeah, but it's also scary.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I hate receiving attention when I don't want it and not receiving attention when I do.
Quote by whywefight
I hate receiving attention when I don't want it and not receiving attention when I do.

you know this is really all of our answers. nice work.
Everyone is an attention *****. Why would anyone post anything on UG if they weren't for instance?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 22, 2014,
Sure, nearly everyone does to an extent I think and there's usually nothing wrong with seeking it imo. But I hate being the center of attention for an extended period of time if there's more than like 3 people. But yeah from close friends and stuff, yknow it makes you feel good.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by chookiecookie
I love all of you.

please love me

Please.

I need it.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by chookiecookie
I love all of you.

please love me

Please.

I need it.

i think you are a cool dude
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
i think you are a cool dude

I think you're a cool dude too

You made my dead face smiley
Hey guys, let's feed cookie's attention-seeking behavior
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by chookiecookie
I didn't want attention from you.

You ugly ****.

time to off myself.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

I guess it depends on the situation. Often I am most content not being the main focus in a given situation.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by chookiecookie
No, wait, come back.

hehheehehhe, you fell for my attention-whor e trap
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad

No, wait, come back.
Quote by k.lainad

you sure are quite the trickster there pal!
banned
I observe.

My interest to interact with reality is great, with other inhabitants of it- mostly not.
I need attention except when I don't want anyone to talk to me. Speaking to a vacuum hurts my feelings
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I need attention except when I don't want anyone to talk to me. Speaking to a vacuum hurts my feelings

He said he's sorry
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by guitarxo

Sounds like every girl I know.
Quote by guitarxo

this month's special:

free attention @ mintys

for all your best friend who you'll never sleep with needs

Quote by MinterMan22
this month's special:

free attention @ mintys

😸😸😸
cat
There's only a few people whose attention I actually crave. And even them, I don't obsess over it. It's just nice to feel it sometimes.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I like attention sometimes but most stimes I hate it

And I hardly write status' on FB anymore, probably twice a month
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by MinterMan22
this month's special:

free attention @ mintys

does this offer extend to me
Quote by MinterMan22
this month's special:

free attention @ mintys

I miss your old avatar
banned
attention is goood
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
Page 1 of 2