So they basically have an open door to compose way beyond what is humanly possible to play... and this is what they come up with?!
Quote by fanapathy
So they basically have an open door to compose way beyond what is humanly possible to play... and this is what they come up with?!

Yeah I guess they are technicians not musicians....

Actually, you could say that about some guitarists
Last edited by wiggedy at Mar 22, 2014,
^No I thought the demonstration thing in the first video was super cool and got hyped for the potential it could have It was kind of a let down that they play some simple pop song and they seemed to have focused more on programming the movement/image of the robot than the music it would play. Pretty amazing stuff in general though, will look for more of these
I was way into future science when I was a kid, and seeing stuff like this blows my mind. It's stuff that you wouldn't have thought would be possible until much further into the future. Not that I'm all that excited about playing stuff at 1184 bpm, but what they can do robots these days is totally neat.
...and yet, much like human players, you know somewhere another robot is watching this saying they could play it faster/better.
Quote by _LoveFuzz_
...and yet, much like human players, you know somewhere another robot is watching this saying they could play it faster/better.