Well a few days ago our band got a message on facebook from a record company called
Senseless Life Records. I've never heard of it, and i think its probably a scam of some sort, since i have no idea why anyone would want to sign a band with 281 followers on youtube and a crappy demo. But just to be safe, i had to ask you guys, what do you think? This is the message they sent us:

Hi,

I’m Khalvst ov Mhurn, CEO & Founder of Senseless Life Records (SLR) and I’m contacting with your band because I came across it and really liked what you do and would like to show you the label and see if you would be interested in working with us.

As a summary, I can tell you:
- SLR release and distribute digital albums: SLR distribute your music on all the most popular download and streaming sites worldwide. With 75+ digital partners (and more being added all the time) we’ll get your music for sale at iTunes, Amazon MP3, Spotify, Google Play, LastFM, Shazam, Bandcamp,... and much more.
- SLR produce and distribute physical HQ PRO CDr / HQ PRO DVDr copies of your album and you can choose what kind of packaging you want. - In SLR we can duplicate HQ PRO CDr / DVD PRO CDr (for sell to your fans, sell at your gigs, as a gift, etc). And now also we can duplicate CD / DVD.
- In SLR we can produce patches, badges and T-shirts (for sell to your fans, sell at your gigs,as a gift, etc).
- SLR has a partnership agreement with UG VISIONS ART. Illustration and Graphic design, mainly focused on Underground Metal visuals (logo, frame, sigil, shirt design, artwork,...), but also comic art and naturalistic illustration and portrait. Spreading visions since 2008 through pencil and ink!!
- SLR pays a royalty to the band for their sales.

...and much more!

I can give you a .pdf document after a reply with all the info about Senseless Life Records, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Here you have our official links:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/senselessliferecords
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/senselessliferecords
Twitter: www.twitter.com/slrrec

Stores:
www.senselessliferecords.hol.es/shopv2 (physical releases & merch)
www.senselessliferecordsstore.bandcamp.com (promotional digital releases)

Record label e-mail: senselessliferecords@gmail.com

Please, for our best control, reply this message.

Best regards,

Khalvst ov Mhurn
SENSELESS LIFE RECORDS

Oppinions?
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
scam
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
hi, ceo and founder of thrashtastic records here. pm me your credit card details and social security number and i will sign you to a lucrative record deal!
But what does the foxx say?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Why would it be a scam? It's a recently started record label and probably has one employee, the CEO that is.

That name though, wtf? Kvalshst of what?
Yeah, i thought as much. Just gonna ignore this.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by MetalMullet
Why would it be a scam? It's a recently started record label and probably has one employee, the CEO that is.

That name though, wtf? Kvalshst of what?

that^

just sounds like a dude who dreams of being a big shot label boss one day
dunno.. maybe keep in touch with him? you never know..
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
To me it just seems like a really small-time record label desperate for something that could end up being big. If you are super cautious, and want to pursue it, ask to meet in person. But really, he's not asking for any information at all, he's rather just making a proposal. No harm in it.
If you nose through the facebook, it looks legit enough, but it's so small time that it isn't going to get you much exposure or money.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Baby Joel
To me it just seems like a really small-time record label desperate for something that could end up being big. If you are super cautious, and want to pursue it, ask to meet in person. But really, he's not asking for any information at all, he's rather just making a proposal. No harm in it.

This.
Probably real haha

putting out digital releases is super safe anyway, you shouldn't have to be paying anything. They cover mastering, distribution etc. Once it's out they recover their costs and anything made past that gets split between you in some proportion that'll probably favour them.

cooshty, nothing to worry about.
Two things: UG Visions Art is a dude doing art commisions out of facebook. I couldn't even view anything of his because my computer says it lacks security certificates that could harm it. And, he lists his address as 7 gates of hell 88888, Zaragoza. Secondly, a phone number should have been listed as a contact for credibility. Whenever I can only contact a "bonifide" company via email, Twitter, or Facebook, I mark it as spam.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

If you have to ask if it's a scam then it's probably a scam.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Troll him while trying to make it look like you believe his sh1t. Post results here.