I am sorry if this is the wrong section, I am not often on UG and I can't seem to get used to the many different sections.

I was always fascinated by vibrato systems, their usage and possibilities they offer.

I am not very well educated on them, though. I only know there are some vintage ones like on many Fenders, Bigsbies and Floyd Rose style produced by many other brands.

My question here is - what is the STRONGEST, most durable and indestructible vibrato system there is?

It doesn't need to keep the strings in tune perfectly, but I am searching for something that I can bend in both directions to infinity and beyond.

Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance.
Well, I haven't yet used anything that really stacks up to the original Edge in my RG520 so far. That thing doesn't give a single ****. Pull it off of the posts, stretch the strings out to force it back onto the posts, and still stays in perfect tune.

... Yes I've accidentally done that before. It was just like "**** you play me".
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Kahlers probably. I mean, if they can survive Kerry King they can probably survive anything haha.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Floyd Rose now has a custom shop. So you could have them build you a bridge mixed and matched from the sturdiest parts with a set of loose springs that can be easily pulled the full range of the bridge.
you can buy a titanium Floyd rose but it costs big money. won't break though. just for the record any decent one should work fine and you don't need to abuse them to make them work.