Hello all! So after coming home from spending a week on vacation, i found my cat somehow found his way into my room, up the dresser (no surprise) and peed ON my new Vox 112TV and tubemeister ! What a stinker! Luckily the pee only got on the grill cloth of the cab.

I was wondering how I can go about cleaning this?? I want to remove the stain. I have been looking all over the internet, and suggestions seem to vary. I have removed everything from the cabinet. Speaker and back is removed, and I'm left with the cloth and the wood behind it. It is mostly on the wooden area. I would really like this cleaned up.

Anyone ever have a similar problem?! Thanks in advanced!

Edit: and before you say it! I'll be looking for some covers immediately haha
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Last edited by Katsock at Mar 22, 2014,
Hit up Amazon or your local petstore and look for "Nature's Miracle Cats Urine Destroyer..." Something like this: http://www.petfooddirect.com/product/14945/Natures-Miracle-Just-for-Cats-Urine-Destroyer-Stain-and-Residue-Remover?extcid=PLA&gclid=CLuQxMnRp70CFVKIfgodWJoAVA

Cat pee (male cat, right?) also has pheromones that encourage him to RE-pee the same spot over and over (he's marking his territory), so you want something to destroy that as well. The enzymes in that Nature's Miracle stuff fix that particular problem. Neutering the cat is about the only way to reduce the chances that he'll keep doing that all over the house.
Quote by flexiblemile
just call your band catpiss

"Cat Crap Fevaaaahhhhhh...."
Quote by dspellman
Hit up Amazon or your local petstore and look for "Nature's Miracle Cats Urine Destroyer..." Something like this: http://www.petfooddirect.com/product/14945/Natures-Miracle-Just-for-Cats-Urine-Destroyer-Stain-and-Residue-Remover?extcid=PLA&gclid=CLuQxMnRp70CFVKIfgodWJoAVA

Cat pee (male cat, right?) also has pheromones that encourage him to RE-pee the same spot over and over (he's marking his territory), so you want something to destroy that as well. The enzymes in that Nature's Miracle stuff fix that particular problem. Neutering the cat is about the only way to reduce the chances that he'll keep doing that all over the house.

This cat is neutered too :/ Seriously, he is getting a major downgrade from person fuzz ball to straight up house cat. I'm goin to look into this, but I may just replace the cloth. The stain is the issue. any idea how that will work out with this product?
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
I had a cat that pissed in my pedalboard case one time and it would never come out. I tried everything and it does not come out I don't care what the product advertises. If you want the smell to go away, rip the grill cloth off and buy a new piece and put that on.

The only cat-piss I like is the good hydro type. Good luck
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
1) try that odor destroyer- it's pretty good stuff- but you may have to replace the cloth.

2) when cats do stuff like this, it's usually because of a dirty litter box or some other stressor- it may be time for a visit to the vet for a checkup.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!