Hello all! I'm fairly new to these forums but I would love to get some feedback from some of you on some of the original songs I'm working on.

Currently all of my drumming is done using Studio One 2 Producer, so I do not have a real drum set in the recording, and I am only a 20 year old student with no skill in producing. So any advice to make the drums sound a bit better would be appreciated!

The first track i'm going to link is mostly all recorded, but I could use feedback on how to master the sound a bit better! (and of course what you think of the song!). All thats left to record in it is the vocals.

Right Now

The second track I'd like feedback on is a slower track, and the bass and vocals aren't in it yet. But I would like feedback on how the mastering of the acoustic guitar/electric guitar/drums is! Thanks a bunch!

The Rest of Us

I also have 2 original acoustics I would like some feedback on!

The first one is sort of an acoustic punk song with acoustic solos(vocals are in both of the linked songs) The second one is a slower song.

Defy You

Move On
Last edited by tdklimek at Mar 26, 2014,
I am digging this, very much.
You just alone doing this? You should be in a band, if so i would be interested to check out.
You should check out me newest thread it's an acoustic original song.
Btw, listened to three songs and all of them are good.
Quote by inzym
I am digging this, very much.
You just alone doing this? You should be in a band, if so i would be interested to check out.
You should check out me newest thread it's an acoustic original song.
Btw, listened to three songs and all of them are good.

Wow thanks a lot =) I am completely alone in this haha. Doing all the instruments myself, which sucks in reality because I can't perform most of my songs live (due to the fact I can't play 3 instruments at once =P)

I used to be in a band back in high school and we actually toured wisconsin playing at some big gigs like summerfest in milwaukee, but the lead guitarist quit to join a new band and stole literally most of the songs that we wrote. And I wrote the majority of the songs.

I'll check yours out!
Also, just updated with 2 other songs in the OP
Last edited by tdklimek at Mar 26, 2014,