Page 1 of 2
This isn't a "Forever Alone, please pity me" post, it's something I've only realized recently.

The only person I got is my mom. My dad died when I was 4. I've got no siblings. My surviving uncle is a cvntbucket, my cool uncle died long ago. I've got one cousin I like, but god knows where he is and what he's doing.

Once my mom passes, that'll be it. I'm gonna be alone.

I can have friends, but friends come and go. Same with women. I think the only way I'll have some sort of "family" is if I create one. And that's effin' scary. What if I feel pressured to start one for the sake of beating loneliness?

Anyone else in the same predicament?
No. But if you want to be happy you need to stop worrying about these things.

Since you're alone and no one will occupy your time, why not use that free time to make cool stuff. Build something, draw something, write a song...
Who cares man, we need you to cut the bull 24/7, if that means being along forever then it's a price worth paying #ourhero
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I have often thought about this

I have no siblings. Once my parents die I will have no immediate family.
Quote by steve_muse
Who cares man, we need you to cut the bull 24/7, if that means being along forever then it's a price worth paying #ourhero

right if being alone and everyone hating you cept for your mom who also thinks you're an asshole is the price you gotta pay for da truth then u can sacrifice that stuff no big
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
To be honest, I can sympathize a little because I can imagine all my family being gone and can tell you that would be hard.

One thing though, why "mom"? Thats disgusting, be above that!
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by metaldud536
No. But if you want to be happy you need to stop worrying about these things.

Since you're alone and no one will occupy your time, why not use that free time to make cool stuff. Build something, draw something, write a song...

Its not like he's saying that it's a bad idea or anything. But having no motivation when one feels so alone makes it almost impossible to do anything rejuvenating.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 22, 2014,
Quote by angusfan16
Get ya self some animales

Cats. Lots and lots of cats.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
right if being alone and everyone hating you cept for your mom who also thinks you're an asshole is the price you gotta pay for da truth then u can sacrifice that stuff no big

Yip
Quote by ErikLensherr

Last edited by steve_muse at Mar 22, 2014,
I feel ya man, aside from the Dad part. I really only have my Mom and Dad, I'm an only child. My dad has basically no family and my Mom has family but I haven't seen them in years. No Grandparents. I often feel socially inept so I have a hard time getting a date. I have 2 good friends, one I haven't talked to in months. I'm living back at home with my dad because of terrible self-destructive life choices. I don't have a job because of this and it makes it difficult to get one.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I'll be alone in the end unless I make my own family, like you said. I don't think there is anything wrong with starting one for the sake of beating loneliness though, I imagine at the core that's why most people do it. The scarier part is thinking you'll have to "settle" for someone.

So you're not "alone" in this. As someone suggested, do something creative.. I guess. I've basically hit a wall as far as writing and playing guitar goes. I can't seem to better myself in either of those aspects right now, because I have no drive to build off of. The well feels a bit dry. I just play video games and get drunk now.

I've been talking to a girl now for a while at the coffee shop, she's cool as hell but I'm afraid to ask her out because I don't want to bum her out, even though I feel there is a mutual attraction, at least on a certain level.

Yeah. Almost the same predicament.
I've always been alone. It's the one thing about myself that I like. I might have a huge family but I don't feel like I belong in it. I had a group of friends but I was never really "IN THE GROUP". I don't particularly date (as though I could if I tried haha we're great, pit).

That's not to say I don't like people. I really, really love meeting people. I'd enjoy life more if I didn't see the same people regularly and could move between cities as freely as I could every year or so. I don't understand people who have the skills and money who want to settle down in a house in the same country forever, maybe a trip for vacation every once in a while. If you can do that, kudos to you, cuz after a couple of months I really just can't find the drive.

I think it could be selfish or self-centered of me to say this, but it's how I feel for now. I don't want to not be lonely, I want to work on myself and figure out why I continue to choose to live. If I have more of an idea later on, maybe I'll choose to let someone in. But I'm nowhere near that now, so loneliness it is.
Thing is, after my mom was diagnosed with cancer and after she beat it, it really hit me that if she had died from it I would have been stone cold alone. I had a total panic attack. It seems distant now, but damn, I don't know how I might deal with that.
ITT: loner losers
Quote by ErikLensherr

I will be in the same position one day, however- intentionally. A problem is born if you think you have one, alter your position or amend the situation.

You underestimate "friends", in cases some it's more reliable than family and you get to pick them.
lmao you kids.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by steve_muse
ITT: loner losers

Can LOSERS drink a whole bottle of mango juice in a single night? Didn't think so.
Quote by Philip_pepper
What if I feel pressured to start one for the sake of beating loneliness?

Than you're just as dumb as 99.99% of humanity ever.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I feel you dude, all I've got is my grandparents and they're both terminally ill. As for friends, I made the stupid choice to throw away and **** over all of my decent friends for drinking buddies a few years ago, mostly due to a lot of my own mental/personality defects and valuing the wrong things. As I withdraw and become more emotionally raw my "friends" aka drinking buddies are all drifting away in favour of more happy go lucky people. Way I figure is I need to connect with decent people before I'm left alone, as I already find it hard due to strong levels of depression - I imagine it would be impossible when my grandparent's days are up to have the motivation or capacity to connect with anyone. Of course, everyone deals with loss, I figure more mentally stable people can deal with these emotions better, but I ****ed my head with drugs long ago. *shrugs* I'd give anything to be better emotionally equipped and I'm doing everything I can to improve, but it's really goddamn difficult. I hope you deal with your bad times better than I, that's for sure.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Thing is, after my mom was diagnosed with cancer and after she beat it, it really hit me that if she had died from it I would have been stone cold alone. I had a total panic attack. It seems distant now, but damn, I don't know how I might deal with that.

i really get this, either one of my parents dying (and both nearly have in the past few years) is one of the things I'm most terrified of and I would be totally alone if that happened right now because friends aren't the same
cat
UG is your family
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I like being alone, I have family, 3000 miles away where I like them
I lost my mom a couple of years ago. It was rough but I got past it and learned to value my remaining family members, friends, and myself a bit more. Crisis precipitates change.
last.fm[/url}
Quote by HelpTravesty
Crisis precipitates change.

this is true, and it applies to smaller crisis as well.

philip is going through some sort of quarter life crisis. it's obvious taking all of his threads into account. not that i'm an expert on this sort of thing, so maybe someone older should back me up, but feeling lost and confused is how you grow. you can't find all the answers if you never have to ask the questions.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Duh.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I don't think I will end up alone, but I think I would be perfectly content if that were to happen #sage #master #warrior
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Might I suggest a dog?

He's lonely, not hungry.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I don't think you're gonna be alone. I know you're gonna be alone.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
to all the lonely people here, hope you find someone
But one piece of advice, if youre alone all the time, atleast spend that time doing productive things. Write, work out, perfect a skill, work, just something
Hope that didnt sound harsh
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Page 1 of 2