Page 1 of 2
So according to my buddies I am the white trashest because I actually choose to go to Steak and Shake some times.

Does anyone else like their food besides me lol?

You get so many fries (add some salt on em, they make them too plain here) and they even have a triple hamburger on their $4 meal menu.

People even go inside and get a waiter and tip to eat it. (I don't do that, I consider it cheap fast food)

http://ec2-23-21-153-60.compute-1.amazonaws.com/digital/production/snscoupon/Digitalcombined.pdf

Check those coupons out. You can get a triple burger, medium fry, and medium drink for $4.32 after tax.

I know I am white trash but do any of you also like steak and shake lolz? And is that a sign of being white trash? (I always thought Dairy Queen and Piggly Wiggly were the dead giveaways)
Quote by garden of grey
So according to my buddies I am the white trashest because I actually choose to go to Steak and Shake some times.

Does anyone else like their food besides me lol?

You get so many fries (add some salt on em, they make them too plain here) and they even have a triple hamburger on their $4 meal menu.

People even go inside and get a waiter and tip to eat it. (I don't do that, I consider it cheap fast food)

http://ec2-23-21-153-60.compute-1.amazonaws.com/digital/production/snscoupon/Digitalcombined.pdf

Check those coupons out. You can get a triple burger, medium fry, and medium drink for $4.32 after tax.

I know I am white trash but do any of you also like steak and shake lolz? And is that a sign of being white trash? (I always thought Dairy Queen and Piggly Wiggly were the dead giveaways)

Being British, I have no idea what the hell Steak n' Shake is. In fact, I initially thought it was steak and blowjob day for single men. But now I need this in my life.
There aren't many (or any) steak and shake's around here. But I did used to work in the deli of a Piggly Wiggly.

I got that belt for at a Piggly Wiggly for $.50.

(second line is a "name the movie $1 Million prize")
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
never heard of it
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I go pretty regularly, frisco melt is 10/10.

They have good food at a decent price, decent service(if you don't go at 3am), happy hour where you can get a huge shake for under $2 and its 24 hours..

favorite burger is the bbq western

also the southern breakfast skillet is amazing.
Nah man i ****in love steak and shake. Dat Frisco Melt.

Definitely not a white trash restaurant
Sail upon the open skies
The only one in my city is like 30 minutes away I'd give it a shot if the opportunity ever came up.
never heard of it (east coast) but this kind of class warfare is not my thing.
i don't know why i feel so dry
yeah steak and shake is fantastic. literally the only downside is i see people i know there 9/10 times

yeah frisco melt is like my favorite thing in the world, they recently made it considerable smaller though

but everything is good and unique and fairly priced
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
If you got to Steak 'n Shake before midnight you're doing it wrong.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
If you got to Steak 'n Shake before midnight you're doing it wrong.

yea

that's when all my fellow thugs come out tho
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
we dont have any around here, but i heard they pretty good. your friends can suck one

edit: closest one to me is 56.7 miles away. and has been closed permanently
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Last edited by iHurricaneGTR at Mar 23, 2014,
Its super greasy, but its like a 50s diner and in the 50s nobody cared about that.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Steak and Shake is delicious. I wish they were up here in the Northwest
My God, it's full of stars!
im sure its better than mcdonalds so 10/10 would go. chains like these have to do good to compete against big brands. so they mostly have better quality+service/price
I, for one, love Steak 'N Shake and so does everybody in my area that I've ever heard say anything about it. Maybe it's just a reputation it has in your area. It's cheap, the food's great, and the shakes are awesome. It's not high class or fancy, but it's awesome.
You're buddies are ****ing stupid

Steak 'n Shake is great. Good food, not as expensive as other fast food joints. Not to mention, of course, their milkshakes are bomb.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Steak and Shake is awesome. Your friends on the other hand, are not.

0/10 - Would not be friends with them.
Steak and Shake rules. Even after going vegetarian I still frequent Stake and Shake. Dem shakes tho.
That place is great. And definitely no reputation for being white trash. You're friends are lame.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Zombee
Its super greasy, but its like a 50s diner and in the 50s nobody cared about that.

That sounds like my kinda place
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Eastwinn
never heard of it (east coast) but this kind of class warfare is not my thing.

lol

I'm also on the east coast and they exist over here, but they're pretty scattered. I've eaten at one a handful of times and the food really isn't bad for the impressively low price. And seriously, anyone who looks down on someone else for eating cheap fast food occasionally has their head up their ass. Like, why do you need to try that hard to be condescending about other people's mundane dietary choices? It's fucking cheap, that's the entire point.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
steak n shake was my jam until they got outclassed in every way by five guys
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Five guys is at least 2x the price, man.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Five guys is at least 2x the price, man.

yeah but 4x the goodness in my mouth
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I've never even seen a Five Guys
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by lushacrous
yeah but 4x the goodness in my mouth

well how are you going to fault steak n' shake for not being as 'classy' as a place that sells products at a 100% price increase

that's just like a poor choice of adjectives man
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
yeah probably, i don't talk good. just saying, if you're in the mood to eat something super greasy and feel like shit for it, steak n shake gets their ass kicked
Quote by eGraham
I've never even seen a Five Guys

http://www.fiveguys.com/locations/store-list-by-state.aspx#IN

go right now
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Dang, there's on like less than two miles from where I go to school lol.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

seriously, you'll have an out of body taste experience. it makes every other burger and fries worse just by existing. plus, a small fry is like 2 larges anywhere else

edit: this thread is now about five guys. i like five guys in my mouth.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Five Guys is so overrated

Their fries are decent but their burgers just taste so average
I'll be the judge of that when I get back to school this week
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Page 1 of 2