So I recently stumbled upon mooer effects.

One thing I notice is that the mooer ninety orange (phase 90 mimmic) is like €69 euro's. However, the mod factory, which allows a more in depth control over the settings on all effects, is €75 while you can still use a significant amount of other effects with the same control.

I suspect a catch.

Anyone knows more on this?
Well it does what it's supposed to do, the difference is that it's digital.
If you don't mind that, it's a hell of a deal.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
Well it does what it's supposed to do, the difference is that it's digital.
If you don't mind that, it's a hell of a deal.

What's the difference?
With a modulation or phase effect, the difference between digital and analogue is virtually nothing. Though there are some people who insist only fully analogue pedals dating from the 70s and earlier are any good, the fact is that digital modulation/phase effects can perfectly replicate any analogue modulation and be made to do things which older analogue systems can't do.

With distortion effects, it's a different matter.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
The biggest problem in digital effects is that you need to convert the signal from analog to digital and then back to analog, and since you gotta keep the costs low and the size small, you don't get good converters, but you're just gonna pass a guitar through that thing so it's not a big deal.

If you didn't know the difference, the mod factory is the thing for you.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
The biggest problem in digital effects is that you need to convert the signal from analog to digital and then back to analog, and since you gotta keep the costs low and the size small, you don't get good converters, but you're just gonna pass a guitar through that thing so it's not a big deal.

If you didn't know the difference, the mod factory is the thing for you.

Awesome :P. I love cheap shit!