Hello, guys! This is my first post in the forums and I signed up here, because I wanted your help.

I want to buy a guitar and I don't know so many things about the subject. As my first guitar, I don't want it to be very low quality or ''the something else'', but just something in the middle.

So, what it will be? I wanted to buy a Fender Strat Squier model but I heard that it's not so good and I really can't afford an American Stratocaster. Do you have any suggestions? Please, if you miss something, let me know so we can talk about it and get somewhere.

P.S. Don't mention any other guitars. (I wanted to buy a Telecaster, but it won't cover my expectations, so only Strat, please.) Thank you!
Read the first post and provide all that information described. We can't make suggestions if we don't know your budget or what you're playing on it.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
Read the first post and provide all that information described. We can't make suggestions if we don't know your budget or what you're playing on it.

Alright then.

Budget: For now I won't need an amp, so I can afford 300 bucks for only the guitar.

Favorite Artists: I like different genres, so this is a little hard to answer. I would like to play Blues, but Rock, too. Not so much about hard Rock and Metal. I like David Gilmour, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Mark Knopfler and you can guess the rest. I, also, like artists like B.B King. So the tone I want is not specific as you can see. Sorry for that.

Preferences: I think a Fender Stratocaster would suit me just fine for what I want to play. I like the Standard one, so you know what body type I want, now.

Pickups: I want single coils.

New or Used: New.

Current Gear: This is my first electric guitar, but (anyway) I have already two classical ones.
I mean, if you want a strat, get a strat. Every artist you names besides BB is a strat player. The higher end Squier ones are right in your price range and they aren't half bad. You may want to definitely hit up a music store and try them out though. They can sometimes feel cheap and you may not like it. As far as maintaining the strat shape you can also try a Yamaha Pacifica. Those are great starters and people love them.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/yamaha-pac112v-electric-guitar
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9