Alright bros, I got it down to:

• telecaster deluxe
  • jazzmaster
  • jaguar

I'll be playing blues/country/indie rock with it

I suppose the guitar sound I'll be looking for is what you think of, when you think about what Arcade Fire sounds like...If that makes any sense,you know.
Play all three and see which one feels the best to you.
"You're an individual and so are all of these guitars – it's really difficult for somebody else to tell you what's going to be right for you." - Revenge of the Naked Ape
The only solution to your problem is:

4: All of the above.

Seriously though, play all of them. See which one YOU like best, because between those 3 it is virtually impossible for us to decide for you. They're all fit for the purpose, the rest of it is all preference.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
I vote Telecaster. You'll be left wanting in the Jazz and Jag if you want the classic country tones.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by KingChris90
What you really need is a new amp.

Get the tele.

Hmm I see. Have any suggestions on gear?
Jaguars feel entirely different to the other two. In fact, 24" scale guitars might as well be a whole 'nother instrument. You either can't live without them or you can't stand them at all. You need to go and play one for yourself to know whether the 24" or 25.5" scale is right for you.

Once you've figured that out, then you should be in a good position to choose a guitar yourself.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by BluesPowered
Play all three and see which one feels the best to you.

This.

However, I personally would go for the Tele.

Quote by MrFlibble
Jaguars feel entirely different to the other two. In fact, 24" scale guitars might as well be a whole 'nother instrument. You either can't live without them or you can't stand them at all. You need to go and play one for yourself to know whether the 24" or 25.5" scale is right for you.

Once you've figured that out, then you should be in a good position to choose a guitar yourself.

And this is basically what I came to say.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Mar 23, 2014,
I mainly play indie rock and I use a Baja tele and the tele would be great for blues and country also
Fender Baja Telecaster
Gretsch G5422tdc
Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster
Vox AC15C1
i would lean for the jazzmaster personally.

one huge factor - a jaguar is 24 scale. that does alter the playability, feel, and tone of the instrument over 25.5 scale like the other two. hat is a pretty serious design factor that you cant change or upgrade, so i would think about that.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
I could never play a 24" Scale... I'd be painful with these arms of mine. Get yourself something more standard like the Tele.