Page 1 of 3
For the better part of the last 15 years I am pissed of I'm still alive and want to kill mysellf. So pit what gets you out of bed in the morning?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
my alarm

edit: unless it's a weekend
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
nothing

and so i have a very irregular sleep pattern
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
HIGH SCHOOL - i do want to graduate and go to college, mang...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Myself, because I work at 6:00am
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Having to piss real bad.
Quote by muffinduck01
Yeah......

Nothing wakes you up faster then that feeling of warm shit where it shouldn't be.

Quote by T7E
Bumpety

My GF just rammed my butt hole for like 10 minutes with a lubed up drumstick
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Im always torn - I hate being asleep because there are things that I could be doing however when I've just woken up the last thing I want to do is get out of bed.

But mainly its my course which is pretty heavy
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
i usually wake up an hour or so before i need to start getting ready for work so i can either play video games or go out for a run, or both
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
i'm imagining you running with a gameboy advance or something
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Sounds like your fighting a losing battle

Thank you everybody please hold your applause
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
A combination of upper body momentum and my legs.

But for real, I don't know. I've never felt like life isn't worth living, even at my lowest lows.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Because I know that a better situation is possible, and I wish to pursue that situation.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
14 billion years of evolution,crawling through the swamps to evolve as earths dominant species, our countries going through hundreds of years of conflict, our family strugging to survive and prosper so we can have the easiest life possible.

..think about that if you feel suicidal.
Quote by alienholdsworth
14 billion years of evolution,crawling through the swamps to evolve as earths dominant species, our countries going through hundreds of years of conflict, our family strugging to survive and prosper so we can have the easiest life possible.

so i can be more suicidal
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
If I keep in bed there is no chance I can improve my life. It just ends.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by alienholdsworth

That makes me want a time machine and tanker full of bleach to dump in the primordial soup. Ill leave a note behind to let the scientists know if I fail.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Knowing that my life is better than TS's.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Realizing it's almost 10am and I've wasted a good portion of the morning. I hate wasting time and I tend to be more productive in the morning.
bulgarian split squats, or yoga on the off days

Are you a NEET ts?
Last edited by technicolour at Mar 23, 2014,
my programming. and i lack the constitution for suicide.

but seriously, work.
#DTWD
whats gets me out of bed?

a spring loaded mattress
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Usually the thought that I can take a nap a couple of hours later lol my sleep schedule is ridiculous.
A got a part of this quote placed near my bed so I see it when I turn off my alarm.

“At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: “I have to go to work – as a human being. What do I have to complain of, if I’m going to do what I was born for – the things I was brought into the world to do? Or is this what I was created for? To huddle under the blankets and stay warm?
But its nicer here…
“So you were born to feel nice? Instead of doing things and experiencing them? Don’t you see the plants, the birds, the ants and spiders and bees going about their individual tasks, putting the world in order, as best they can? And you’re not willing to do your job as a human being? Why aren’t you running to do what your nature demands?
But we have to sleep sometime…
“Agreed. But nature set a limit on that – as it did on eating and drinking. And you’re over the limit. You’ve had more than enough of that. But not of working. There you’re still below your quota too, and what it demands of you. People who love what they do wear themselves down doing it, they even forget to wash or eat. Do you have less respect for your own nature than the engraver does for engraving, the dancer for dance, the miser for money or the social climber for status? When they’re really possessed by what they do, they’d rather stop eating and sleeping than give up their arts. Is helping others less valuable to you? Not worth your effort?”

- Marcus Aurelius (Roman Emperor)

He wrote that for himself, and it makes me happy to see that one of the greater figures of history felt the same issue with just getting the **** out of bed in the morning. Makes it easier.

Also, this quote right here, which is slightly terrifying:

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
-Calvin Coolidge (US president)
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
University, although the thought of walking half a mile uphill from my flat everyday at 9am isn't the biggest motivator

Also cigarettes, can't function without my morning coffee and cig.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by Ur all $h1t
A got a part of this quote placed near my bed so I see it when I turn off my alarm.

“At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: “I have to go to work – as a human being. What do I have to complain of, if I’m going to do what I was born for – the things I was brought into the world to do? Or is this what I was created for? To huddle under the blankets and stay warm?
But its nicer here…
“So you were born to feel nice? Instead of doing things and experiencing them? Don’t you see the plants, the birds, the ants and spiders and bees going about their individual tasks, putting the world in order, as best they can? And you’re not willing to do your job as a human being? Why aren’t you running to do what your nature demands?
But we have to sleep sometime…
“Agreed. But nature set a limit on that – as it did on eating and drinking. And you’re over the limit. You’ve had more than enough of that. But not of working. There you’re still below your quota too, and what it demands of you. People who love what they do wear themselves down doing it, they even forget to wash or eat. Do you have less respect for your own nature than the engraver does for engraving, the dancer for dance, the miser for money or the social climber for status? When they’re really possessed by what they do, they’d rather stop eating and sleeping than give up their arts. Is helping others less valuable to you? Not worth your effort?”

- Marcus Aurelius (Roman Emperor)

He wrote that for himself, and it makes me happy to see that one of the greater figures of history felt the same issue with just getting the **** out of bed in the morning. Makes it easier.

ent)

What if you hate your job though? Or your job consists of doing a completely meaningless task all day?
Quote by chev311e
What if you hate your job though? Or your job consists of doing a completely meaningless task all day?

Marcus was far more interested in reading and his philosophy than his duties as emperor, funnily.

Man, I've had a job for the last few years that I found completely meaningless. You are not your job, you have other shit going on. Everyone has somewhere they want to be, would like to be. Everyone has something they want to be doing, someone they want to be doing. You can't make any progress towards that in bed.

Marcus talks about your purpose in life, that's not confined to what you do for a living. Indeed, what he boiled it down to was " helping others".
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by losing battle
For the better part of the last 15 years

If we make that assumption that means you're 15 now...
You made your account in '07, that means you were 8 when you started browsing UG...

also obligatory response:
my dick
your mom
the searchbar
Page 1 of 3