Snagged this off of eBay on Wednesday, and it arrived on Friday... I present the PGS version of the Lovepedal OD11!

Construction seems really nice, and the switch is sturdy. As far as the sound goes with my limited noodling, this pedal seems extremely transparent and responsive to your picking attack. It actually might end up being my clean boost to give an extra little push to an amp. This pedal is definitely light-medium gain, a nice contrast to my MXR GT-OD. Along with that transparency of the signal, it retains and enhances the sound of my Strat. All in all, a really great pedal! Highly recommend if you're looking for a boutique overdrive/clean boostish pedal (or if you're just a sucker for gear with blue lights like I am...).
Fender Strat -> MXR GT-OD -> Lovepedal OD-11 -> MXR Black Label Chorus -> Mesa F-30

Exclusively using V-Picks!
Last edited by TehGainiac at Mar 23, 2014,
nice does it do what you want?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Happy NAD man!

But is it dynamic?
Is it transparent?
And most important, will it djent?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Dave_Mc
nice does it do what you want?

It does! Some guys at my local GC wanted to see it yesterday, so I brought it by, and it's actually wonderful. Even as a clean boost, it sounds so dang good.
Fender Strat -> MXR GT-OD -> Lovepedal OD-11 -> MXR Black Label Chorus -> Mesa F-30

Quote by Spambot_2
Happy NAD man!

But is it dynamic?
Is it transparent?
And most important, will it djent?

very dynamic such transparent wow

At any rate, yes, it's incredibly transparent, hence why it warrants consideration as my clean boost. I imagine it could djent, too, if it were running in front something gainier. Huge fan of the genre, but I don't currently play it.

Quote by TehGainiac
It does! Some guys at my local GC wanted to see it yesterday, so I brought it by, and it's actually wonderful. Even as a clean boost, it sounds so dang good.

yeah. i have the cheap danelectro timmy clone and it's great.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?