if this turns out to be true, it's a very sad day.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
That's too bad. Wasn't ever the biggest fan of Gwar but he was ****ing hilarious.
That's ****ed. Hopefully it's not true. I also saw him about 3 weeks ago at Soundwave. What a guy..
Was about to make the thread!

RIP, I saw Gwar once a few years ago, they blew me away. They may not have been the best songwriters or musicians but they were entertaining and also very amusing.

I watched this this morning, I now feel really sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U85CXYJg2lc
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24

RIP, I saw Gwar once a few years ago, they blew me away. They may not have been the best songwriters or musicians but they were entertaining and also very amusing.

****ing lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Fisheth24

Holy shit, I've never seen that. I've also never laughed that hard.
Wasn't this the same guy that a few days ago tweeted that he'd never get to strangle Fred Phelps after Phelps passed on? Sad irony, right there...
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I don't like GWAR much (Lordi are much better), but it's always sad when a fellow musician dies. RIP!
God ****ing damnit, he was the heart and soul of Gwar. I saw them twice, and they were awesome both times.
Depressing news.

Dislike.

Volvo, blizzard fix pls.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
This is depressing, I always hoped to see Gwar some day
I have nothing important to say
Never listened to GWAR

RIP
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
Never listened to GWAR

RIP

This
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by lemmyisgod97
He never got to piss on Fred Phelps grave.

my thoughts exactly
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Just read his name is Dave.

Took away anything I could imagine from him now.

All I can picture is Only fools & Horses
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
=(
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by alienholdsworth
That is mostus unexepectius

Lol.

Man that sucks if it's true. Never really liked their music too much, but they're funny as shit. RIP
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by YeahKyuss
Came here to post this. GWAR appreciation thread?

Musically it was a decent cover.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Never was a fan but they were still really famous. And he talked shit about Dave Mustaine so he was alright by me.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Damn

Another local musician gone. RIP, Oderus.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
This sucks. I'm glad I was able to catch them on their 25th anniversary tour. Best show of my life. And like he's said. GWAR is a band that could last a hundred(or 1000 idr) years. It won't be the same but they could find someone else.

rip

and I'm sorry but it has to be asked. When they find someone else to replace him, will they have the new guy kill him on their next tour?

Last edited by Wormholes at Mar 24, 2014,
Quote by SGstriker
Wasn't this the same guy that a few days ago tweeted that he'd never get to strangle Fred Phelps after Phelps passed on? Sad irony, right there...

That's coincidence, not irony.

Quote by George Carlin
Irony deals with opposites; it has nothing to do with coincidence. If two baseball players from the same hometown, on different teams, receive the same uniform number, it is not ironic. It is a coincidence. If Barry Bonds attains lifetime statistics identical to his father's, it will not be ironic. It will be a coincidence. Irony is "a state of affairs that is the reverse of what was to be expected; a result opposite to and in mockery of the appropriate result." For instance: a diabetic, on his way to buy insulin, is killed by a runaway truck. He is the victim of an accident. If the truck was delivering sugar, he is the victim of an oddly poetic coincidence. But if the truck was delivering insulin, ah! Then he is the victim of an irony. If a Kurd, after surviving bloody battle with Saddam Hussein's army and a long, difficult escape through the mountains, is crushed and killed by a parachute drop of humanitarian aid, that, my friend, is irony writ large. Darryl Stingley, the pro football player, was paralyzed after a brutal hit by Jack Tatum. Now Darryl Stingley's son plays football, and if the son should become paralyzed while playing, it will not be ironic. It will be coincidental. If Darryl Stingley's son paralyzes someone else, that will be closer to ironic. If he paralyzes Jack Tatum's son, that will be precisely ironic.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Jeez, that's 2 members of this band that have died in a few years. Get out while you can.
Check out my band Disturbed