Page 1 of 2
hit a handicapped guy in an old person scooter if he hit you first.

Over the weekend at the restaurant I work at two people got in an argument. A guy in a handi-scooter, who can walk but not well at all, goes to the front of the line and waits while someone behind him keeps telling him to get to the back. The guy in the scooter leans over to him, half stands up and slaps the other guy. The other guy retaliates by punching him in the face, knocking him out of his seat. Gave him a bloody nose and people helped him back onto the scooter. Then police come and collect statements, blah blah blah.

I only saw the security camera footage, but everyone at work was saying the guy who punched him was justified in doing so. I was the only one who thought the guy was a complete asshole, even if scooter guy was being a dick and deserved it.

What do you think?
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
I wouldn't do that but don't blame the other guy for punching him. Otherwise this guy's gonna go around slapping everyone
It was a bit audacious for the guy to just park himself in the front of the line.

And both guys overreacted.

So my conclusion is that both of these guys were jackasses. Poke a jackass with a stick and your gonna have a bad time. Have a jackass poke another jackass with a stick... now we know what happens.
I would pop his tyres, prick
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by bifteksupernova
hit a handicapped guy in an old person scooter if he hit you first.

Over the weekend at the restaurant I work at two people got in an argument. A guy in a handi-scooter, who can walk but not well at all, goes to the front of the line and waits while someone behind him keeps telling him to get to the back. The guy in the scooter leans over to him, half stands up and slaps the other guy. The other guy retaliates by punching him in the face, knocking him out of his seat. Gave him a bloody nose and people helped him back onto the scooter. Then police come and collect statements, blah blah blah.

I only saw the security camera footage, but everyone at work was saying the guy who punched him was justified in doing so. I was the only one who thought the guy was a complete asshole, even if scooter guy was being a dick and deserved it.

What do you think?

Depends on the way the guy asked. if he was polite, the handicapped guy was out of order, but the retaliation was out of order as well. be the bigger man, as they say.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Nothing wrong with it if it's legitimate self defense.

I wouldn't necessarily punch someone in the face just because they hit me one time, but I would if they kept doing it.
I believe in equality, meaning I'd **** up an old handicapped man if he disrespected ya boy
I accept this scooter mans challenge to a duel and slap him back.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I'd hit that cyborg regardless of his place in the line.

Rule 1: No robot can ever; by action or inaction; allow a human to come to harm
Israel is a terrorist state.
Last edited by JD Close at Mar 24, 2014,
Punching people in the face is rarely a good idea. That being said, when you let people do whatever you want because they're disabled, they'll start doing whatever they want. The guy in the scooter slapping the other person had nothing to do with his disability, he was just being a dick.

I take care of severely disabled people for a living, and you can tell which ones were babied, because they had the same attitude as everyone's least favorite celebrities; they act like jerks without even stopping to think, and without any expectation of consequences, because they're used to being more or less untouchable.

As much as I never thought I'd say this, good job to that guy for punching that handicapped prick in the face.
I like to slap women when they talk too much

Last edited by macashmack at Mar 24, 2014,
I'd disconnect his excrement bag.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Both of them were being idiots about it, you can tell from watching the video that they're both just two pricks who happened to meet up at the wrong time. Both are pretty notorious around the area too, scooter guy is indeed an ass. He just drives into the doors to open them and he's broken three panes of glass from doing it, which is why I think people don't feel sorry for him at all.
a guy in a wheelchair seems like the safest person i could pick to twat in the face
It really doesn't matter if he was justified in hitting the scooter guy. He still was a fucking idiot. He should have just had you call the cops on the man.
Yeah I would have hit him back maybe not as hard as the guy did but definitely hard enough to make him realise he's not untouchable.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
It really doesn't matter if he was justified in hitting the scooter guy. He still was a fucking idiot. He should have just had you call the cops on the man.

Pretty much exactly what I said to everyone.
I'd deck the dude too.

We hear so much handi-cappable jargon, and yet it seems that alot of people feel bad for those less fortunate, a double edged sword. The man should have took his ass to the back of the line and waited his turn, first and foremost.

I get really sick of equal but better attitudes.
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Who calls the cops on a slapping?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Hell i've decked a deaf person so why not a cyborg
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I would probably start laughing if a handicapped guy slapped me that would be pretty funny.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
if i was the belligerent sort...why not?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Cop: "So what seems to be the trouble?"

Guy: "That handicapped guy on a scooter beat me up and also cutted me in line"

Cop: "LOL. Get the fuck outta here."
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by soundgarden1986
why would i have to hit him i can just tip him over

They have tip-assists on those things these days.

Quote by guitarxo
I wouldn't hit anyone unless they touched my hair

But you asked me to braid it, was it all a trap so you can beat me up?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Zombee
Who calls the cops on a slapping?

People who don't want to get charged for punching a handicapped guy in the face, that's who.

Quote by StewieSwan
Cop: "So what seems to be the trouble?"

Guy: "That handicapped guy on a scooter beat me up and also cutted me in line"

Cop: "LOL. Get the fuck outta here."

They can't react that way. If someone attacks your person, cops are legally required to do something. Otherwise, they're not following the law.

Yes, it's ridiculous, but it'd be better to call the cops on some asshat handicap guy for "assault" than to assault him yourself.

Obviously, the best response would be to just walk it off. But which is the lesser of two evils? Calling the cops over the scooter guy, or punching him and risking getting charged yourself?
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 24, 2014,
It's probably only okay to punch somebody if what they did hurt you. Like there's a difference between self defense and purely reacting out of anger.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
oh look i have personal problems so i'm priviliged to do whatever the hell i want to you
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
People who don't want to get charged for punching a handicapped guy in the face, that's who.

Those aren't the only options.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
Those aren't the only options.

I also presented a third option: shrugging it off and ignoring it.

Quote by Me
Obviously, the best response would be to just walk it off.
I always beat up handicapped people. What's the problem?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
They can't react that way. If someone attacks your person, cops are legally required to do something.

Cops are still human beings that laugh at stupid things

Otherwise, they're not following the law.

LOL
Check out my band Disturbed
Page 1 of 2