well this guitar has a AHB-1 and passives but I dont plan on using the passives, the guitar keeps draining the battery I open up the electronics in it and it has the weirdest jack ever it has 4 pins 2 outside 2 inside, I just wanna know which one is for the battery ground.

Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
Behringer GX212 (now works as head)
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass
The ground terminal will be the one that is connected directly to the threaded part of the input jack , or all the external parts. There may even be 2 grounds. Just get a multimeter on it to 100% it.
Quote by The Locust
The ground terminal will be the one that is connected directly to the threaded part of the input jack , or all the external parts. There may even be 2 grounds. Just get a multimeter on it to 100% it.

something else? that can help me with this?
Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass
Battery ground to left center pin
tip to right center pin

I think its supposed to be fine now, will tell later if it wasn't. thank you have a nice day
Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass
Did the guitar come with passive pickups, or where the active pickups what it came with?
If it came with the passives and you put the active pickup in, you needed to have changed the jack. Passives uses a mono jack, actives uses a stereo jack. If you have an active pickup and a mono jack, the power will constantly drain even when the guitar is unplugged.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Did the guitar come with passive pickups, or where the active pickups what it came with?
If it came with the passives and you put the active pickup in, you needed to have changed the jack. Passives uses a mono jack, actives uses a stereo jack. If you have an active pickup and a mono jack, the power will constantly drain even when the guitar is unplugged.

it already has the stereo hahaha
Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass