Page 1 of 2
Not exactly spring, but fuck you, it's Mungo Jerry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG0oBPtyNb0

And yeah, I'm sure as hell feeling it. This winter was the shittiest one ever and this is coming from someone who usually loves winter.

I've already spent two days in the past two weeks just skipping classes, chilling in the school's park and drinking Radler. It was glorious.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Mar 24, 2014,
I'm listening to Billy Joel, and subsequently feel far better about everything than I usually do.
Seasonal affective disorder is a made up thing for stupid emo kids in jr high to believe
Seasonal affective disorder is the funniest shit
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I haven't felt any spring fever. Only hay fever
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
And I say,
It's alright
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
It's about to snow a-goddamn-gain tomorrow.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
heat makes me sad
longer days and more sun makes me miserable

i can only be happy in the cold **** spring

Quote by Xiaoxi
It's about to snow a-goddamn-gain tomorrow.

good

well, that song always cheers me up. i hate winter so much, so depressing for me. be so happy when everythings blossomed again and not so ****in dead outside
It's not fair. There needs to be a mini season in between winter and spring. Mostly in March when it is warm, almost sweaty one second, and then a gust of wind comes and shrivels up your manhood the next.
Quote by bradulator
Seasonal affective disorder is a made up thing for stupid emo kids in jr high to believe

Quote by WCPhils
Seasonal affective disorder is the funniest shit

https://online.epocrates.com/u/2936985/Seasonal+affective+disorder

Funny enough to get in the DSM-V , am I right, Phils?

Edit:
Btw, all you people whining about how the season needs to change, you probably don't have SAD. Unless you fit the other criteria. Being slightly bummed 'cause it ain't spring yet isn't enough.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 24, 2014,
Spring fever? You mean hay fever :/ so glad I don't live in a pollen-infested place anymore
cat
what is this seasonal affective disorder? i take vitamin d3
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
itt: people living in mild climates think they're omniscient
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
https://online.epocrates.com/u/2936985/Seasonal+affective+disorder

Funny enough to get in the DSM-V , am I right, Phils?

Edit:
Btw, all you people whining about how the season needs to change, you probably don't have SAD. Unless you fit the other criteria. Being slightly bummed 'cause it ain't spring yet isn't enough.

still funny
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It's been pretty nice on and off, but the weather here in London is pretty gloomy at the moment. Hopefully the weather will improve by the weekend.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Page 1 of 2