Page 1 of 2
Oh hello.

So I'm not married, but my friend nonetheless thinks wife swapping would be fun - i.e. his girlfriend for my girlfriend (not wives, but you get my vibe yeh?)

Has anyone tried this? Do you think it's aight?

I'm worried that my friend only wants to do it because he likes chunkier girls and my girl is a bit chunky, i.e. does he fancy her more than his own skinny girl?

The girls haven't been asked yet, but i think would probably be easily convinced.
The king stay the king

this feels like a terrible idea...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
-2/10

you're really getting desperate aren't you
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Why does everyone always have to bring up driving when I try to discuss something? It's really beginning to get under my skin now, to the point where i've just literally banged my head on the computer monitor.

Change the record!!!!
The king stay the king
Quote by theogonia777
-2/10

you're really getting desperate aren't you

Yeah. He didn't even open with, 'Yo Wazzzzzup!'...ppsh
Quote by Dimarzio45
Yeah. He didn't even open with, 'Yo Wazzzzzup!'...ppsh

Love that intro!!
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600
Why does everyone always have to bring up driving when I try to discuss something? It's really beginning to get under my skin now, to the point where i've just literally banged my head on the computer monitor.

Change the record!!!!

Woah there buddy, you're really steering yourself towards a car crash of a nervous breakdown. Drive those daemons away!
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by tp600

Change the record!!!!

see, this is what I'm talking about. You're not nearly aggressive enough in this reaction. You need to get angrier. Take your road rage out on us, not the cars, and then maybe you'll be able to pass your driving test.
Quote by tp600

Change the record!!!!

I really don't see what you're driving at
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by leony03
Woah there buddy, you're really steering yourself towards a car crash of a nervous breakdown. Drive those daemons away!

Absolutely classic puns.

No, seriously, you should be a comic writer, if you aren't one already. That's the best piece of comedy i've read in a long time. Very, very well written and really engaging. Thanks for sharing.
The king stay the king
Maybe you should try swapping something else first and seeing how that goes.

Like, cars or something.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by NewDayHappy
This opens the door to your girlfriend cheating on you with your friend.

I'm pretty sure it's not cheating if we're sharing girlfriends?
The king stay the king
Quote by angusfan16
Maybe you should try swapping something else first and seeing how that goes.

Like, cars or something.

You absolutely owned the thread starter there dude, where do you come up with this stuff!? You're like the most chill dude on here
The king stay the king
Quote by NewDayHappy
This opens the door to your girlfriend cheating on you with your friend.

He's about to ditch her anyways.

The chubbiness 'n all...
Quote by leony03

Quote by tp600

Absolutely classic puns.

No, seriously, you should be a comic writer, if you aren't one already. That's the best piece of comedy i've read in a long time. Very, very well written and really engaging. Thanks for sharing.

MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Honestly, just sleep with your friend already. We all realize this is what you are really getting at.

1. Swap girls
2. Suggest a 4some
3. ?????????
4. You and your bud end up just focusing on each other

Amirite or amirite?
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
I wanna see pics of this chick.

And don't change it.

^ he's right alright
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Mar 24, 2014,
Sounds like your friend and girlfriend are already sleeping together and this is their way of telling you.
Meh, tp, I believed your first story and partly second, but I guess trolling attempts produce some fine puns in the replies, so keep going anyway
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Malchius
Sounds like your friend and girlfriend are already sleeping together and this is their way of telling you.

They're feeling guilty. If they can talk TS into it, they can just say "Well, he was ok with it anyway, so no harm done. Carry on!"
if you ask her and she says no, dont persist with it

it'll drive her up the wall
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
lol your friend is an idiot and just wants to pork your fatty gf

so pork his girl first
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I seriously don't know if people even think about how it would affect their relationship dynamic before they decide..."Hey, this isn't a bad idea"...
Aren't you the guy who started dating a chubby chick with the [fallacious] hope that she'd join you at the gym and lose weight?

You're just looking for an excuse to get out!

amirite or amirite?
Quote by tp600
I'm pretty sure it's not cheating if we're sharing girlfriends?

"sharing girlfriends"? What, like you'd share an inanimate object with a mate?

I hope they both leave the pair of you, chauvinistic pigs!
Quote by tp600

The girls haven't been asked yet, but i think would probably be easily convinced.

Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I agree, you should just get it over with and shag your friend.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by tp600

I'm worried that my friend only wants to do it because he likes chunkier girls and my girl is a bit chunky, i.e. does he fancy her more than his own skinny girl?

What a great sentence
My God, it's full of stars!
You'd be better of shooting for some same-room sex, an then in the heat of the moment put the girls on the spot and be like, 'hey wanna trade?', and I'm sure the chances will be way higher. If you ask them at some odd time they'll probably just say no. Unless they freaks.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Page 1 of 2