I'm not sure where exactly to put this, but I'm ultimately pretty new to guitar maintenance. I was more worried about learning and my guitar, up until I changed the strings, sounded just fine. So the other day I changed my strings after much too long. Regardless I switched from 10s to 8s also. I did a complete cleaning of the guitar, so I removed all the strings at once. Afterwards I noticed a buzzing(and there is also a rattle half the time too) and it altogether sounds a bit weird. I also had troubles with keeping it in tune right after, seemed like after every riff I had to retune. I'm wondering what exactly is causing this and how I can fix it.
It might need a truss rod adjustment. If you look down the side of the neck is it straight or slightly bowed back or forward?
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I was thinking that too and I have no clue how to adjust that. It seems very slightly forward and the strings seem slightly higher off the fret board than they were before as I look at it really closely.
Yeah that's how its supposed to be for the most part. Might be a loose tuning machine or bridge saddle. Where is the buzzing coming from exactly?
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I don't know, it's pretty loud. The buzzing is at it's worst on the low E and A and seems to be nonexistent on the high E and B.
Hold down each of the tuning machines and bridge saddles individually while playing the low E. If it stops holding down one that probably just needs to be tightened up. Something might have shifted while you were cleaning. If the strings aren't being muted at all it's probably not fret buzz.
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
It seems to stop the rattling a little bit but not entirely. I don't know how to fix either of those issues though. Also I have a Mexican fat strat if that helps at all.
More than likely something loose in the Bridge/trem system. I honestly wish I could offer more lol. Or look at the guitar myself. Bring it to a tech they'll find it in 5 seconds. And charge you an arm and a leg for that 5 seconds haha.
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Sadly, I don't have much money to spend these days. How do I go about tightening the tuning machines and bridge the right way?
Take the strings off and use an adjustable wrench or socket that size. I usually use a pair of pliers though, at the expense of the finish on the metal. You could also check to see if the pairs of screws on each saddle are the same height. The saddle itself shouldn't rock back and forth but if it does that may be your problem too.
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Honestly, everything seems tight and secure, especially around the bridge.
Wow. I honestly don't know then.... That's literally any rattling problem I've ever had on a guitar. I'd just try to locate the true source first.
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I haven't had a problem in years and I've change strings when they broke and have been much harder on the guitar than I was when cleaning it. Could it have anything to do with the lighter strings?
It's usually heavier strings that do that. I'm still thinking something got knocked out of wack when you cleaned it.
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I guess tomorrow I'll mess around and see if I can fix it. Just a bit annoying that I finally cleaned the thing and it's acting up.
Very strange, I woke up today and started to play. The rattle is almost completely gone. It's gone from sounding like static to being only a slight buzz every once in a while.
To check you truss rod, fret the guitar at the 1st and 18th fret on the low E sting, then observe the gap between the string and the 9th fret. It should be about a credit card thickness, a little more is ok, but if there is not gap then you have a problem.

Also, what kind of guitar is it?

Common rattle/buzz points are fret buzz from low action(obviously), loose tuning peg nuts(which you already checked), or loose hardware on the bridge. It can be other things, literally anything that attaches to the guitar can rattle of it's come loose, so check everything. The truss rod nut can also cause a rattle if it's loose(and you have a single action truss rod). A more uncommon rattle that generally doesn't just happen is the truss rod itself being loose in it's slot.

Also, if you went from 10s to 8s, you probably need to adjust your intonation. Search for a video on youtube for adjusting the intonation.
I'm guessing my truss rod is fine because the gap is exactly how it should be. I have a Fat Strat. I went around and tightened everything I could, I'll do it again tonight and adjust the intonation.